Tuesday, June 29, 2021

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM


138. Dave, asked to be naked by his wife ...

Wife B goes on in teasing her hubby in naked shooting.
 
She sent me some pics, telling the story. 
 
"It seems to be getting better here and I’m taking the first pics for a long time.
 
I would love to have taken these outside but I did not know how these would go. 

I had to put some fun in it. I had Dave sit in a bay window. He said to tell him if a saw a car. 

I did right after it passed him, I was holding in my smile ..."
 
Here some of thse amazing pics, more revealing Dave and wife ...
 
More to come ! Thanks a lot !

Dave and wife already contributed to my blog here, more and more and more

 




 


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun pics thanks for sharing

CFNM1976 said...

Is that. In a fast food restaurant?

Travess said...

With (potentially) family picture frames right behind them? I'm thinking... Not.

CFNM1976 said...

Your right. The picture frame didn't look like a picture frame until I zoomed in.

Old School Fan said...

Nice photos.
She doesn't really blur hubby's face as good as her own, either here or in the previous photos. (Maybe that was her intent, clever girl!) ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice catch on the blurring. I was wondering why the 3 pics looked the same

NudeVinzAtl said...

these are adorable pics! i love them.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful. It's so hot when a woman shows her mans penis to other women.
I would do that to. Currently I'm single but when I will have someone for real I will make sure that at some point my every girl friend (and his if possible) will see his naked cock, no matter if he likes it or not :)

Anonymous said...

yes Old School Fan,
I think was her intent to exopse mhubby more than her ...
great!!

Anonymous said...

Yes it is my intent to keep exposing hubby

Old School Fan said...

Good for you! You get to keep your identity private (except from your close friends, who I assume will still recognize you even with the blurring), but your husband does not get to keep his face concealed. His family, friends, and co-workers can easily see that it is him, with the very minimal blurring you gave him. Bravo!

(He will come to enjoy the notoriety, in time.)

Anonymous said...

Anonymous on July 1, 2021 at 12:16 PM - I bet you would be a perfect girlfriend. And sure, it is your right as a woman to show your boyfriend with everything naked to your female friends. Us guys (and our dicks) must accept how it is.

Anonymous said...

I think it demonstrates that the car is moving. There are slight differences. Yes and soon the families across the street will have their males equally NAKED.

Femsup