Wednesday, July 28, 2021

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM


143.  R, meeting an old school friend ...

 

Hi Marie,

I was meeting up with friends that I haven’t seen since before covid and we’d discussed cfnm before. 
 
One of my friends is a long time friend of about 12 years since school, and she like it, so I asked if she’d do some pics with me.

She came to my room in our hotel and as agreed, I got naked and set the camera up on a timer. It was embarrassing at first because we’ve never seen each other naked before so I was a bit nervous. While posing for the pics, she asked if we could do a censored one too, so she put her hand on my penis. 
I hadn’t been expecting her to grab it!

We have lots of pics that we took together, including her watching me have a naked bath and helping wash my whole body.

Let me know what you think and I’ll send more over.

R
Naked with an old school friend, a true dream for everybody!

 




the first time she sees hin naked and even gropes his genitals !
His eyes maybe show some embarrassment, her smile says something different



his hand completely wraps his balls and his visa expresses great satisfaction




22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I love them. I love seeing a naked man for the 1st time while I'm dressed
Sexy
B

CFNM1976 said...

Great experience. This might be the best CFNM moment ever. But what is "naled"? (Second picture)

CFNM1976 said...

I like being that man seeing me when she is fully dressed. it hasn't happened since before covid. Buzz kill.

Anonymous said...

ass!

Anonymous said...

Wow, one of the best readers' post ever !!!

Anonymous said...

Great story, great pics !
I agree,CFNM with a school friend is one of the most exciting situation for everybody!

CFNM1976 said...

😂they do it to me.

Anonymous said...

Great photos!
She can't believe her luck and now sees him in a new light!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love her face smiling while feeling his balls!!

NudeVinzAtl said...

What an awesome experience and an awesome friend! These photos are fantastic. Congrats!

D T R said...

Amazing pair of pics R. Great entry to the blog

Anonymous said...

Fantastic pic and story !!
Plase more from R and his school fellow!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, we all wait for more pics from R and friend!

Anonymous said...

Everydoby would know R sensations when his school fellow grabbed his genitals!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely amazing story and pics!!
Me too, I would have such an opportunity

Anonymous said...

R, how do you felt when she cupped your cock?

Anonymous said...

School fellows cfnm is an amazing experience!
I wish I see more from this guy!

Anonymous said...

Imagine a school reunion with hundreds of people and all the males have to be naked and touching is not just allowed but encouraged. Femsup

CFNM1976 said...

Set it up./.
I would be there with bells on./.

Anonymous said...

I love how she's smiling while grabbing his genitals!

Anonymous said...

Ho notato che per la foto non censurata era con gli occhiali
per quella censurata li ha tolti
tanto sentiva al tatto, non c'era nulla da vedere

Mi piacerebbe vedere le altre vostre foto e chiederti, dato che siete soliti parlare di cfnm con il vostro gruppetto di amici
Che opinioni avevano in proposito gli altri amici e le altre amiche?
Giuliana

Anonymous said...

First, he should have told her to bring a dozen or more of her female friends,

Next, it should always be understood that anyone could touch ANY part of another person's body that is not covered. Of course that would mean a male could not touch a woman's breast or vagina area but of course she could touch his cock and balls all she wants. I do think when she has his prick and nuts in her hand, she should suddenly squeeze his nuts to let him know that SHE is in full control and that includes his cock and his balls.