Thursday, November 25, 2021

WHAT IS CFNM?

CFNM is more and more common anytime everywhere. It is spreading in real life everyday everywhere! 

Often women are more dressed than men in any circumstance. 

The trend is growing fast and CFNM is rather mandatory in several situations: beaches, festivals, couple's selfies, etc.

Moreover, women love having males naked in public, exposed on the beach, parks, public events, 

like festivals, WNBR, Folsom, etc. CFNM situations, especially in public, give a special feeling ... 

So, also in the media the interest in CFNM is growing. Here the evidence of the ncie blog EVOLVING YOUR MAN 

 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely loved the interview! I have been reading your blog daily since 2009 i believe. I truly thank you Marie for everything!

Emma said...

Hello Marie,

Thank you for doing an interview with me. As I mentioned in the interview, I am a big fan of your blog and I'll continue to visit frequently. Thank you so much for all that you do.

Unknown said...

Hi, Emma. I browsed your blog and ejoyed it a lot.
I think that you and Marie could stir up a revolution the world needs.
Keep up the good work the both of you.