Sunday, December 05, 2021

NAKED ATTRACTION ITALY

CFNM is spreading in movies and TV programs everywhere. 

 

In TV Naked Attraction is helping to make cfnm more common in many countries, even in Italy.

The pretty Italian female presenter as well as women in the TV studio and housewives in their homes enjoy the view of different naked guys ...and every male detail is shown closely.

 

After the first participant, Matteo and the presenter Nina Palmieri, the program got a large audience in Italy and it's going on ... 








7 comments:

CFNM1976 said...

I love a woman in Red./.

George said...

Terrific show!

Anonymous said...

I was lucky enough to appear on the UK show a couple of years ago.

Anonymous said...

Men, don't get that kind of tattoo. Big, flashy tattoos spoil the potential for exposure, which is critical in CFNM.

This program should exist in all countries.

Gretchen.

Anonymous said...

Both bigger than me but the guy on the left is much bigger so my wife says and she knows

Anonymous said...

Same here both bigger than me and my wife let me know too. Lad on the left has a big 'un!

Anonymous said...

I would love to let it all hang out for this lady.