Tuesday, February 22, 2022

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM  

 
162. Another shy couple loving cfnm ...

 

Everyone now knows that CFNM is not fantasy, it's real and is spreading in everyday life.

The trend is growing fast and cfnm is rather the standard in several situations.

In couple's life is so usual so that private selfies are more and more cfnm.

Couples love to show that kind of photos, but sometimes they are too shy to show also their faces.

A lot of couples, so send their own cfnm shoots but they want to blurr their faces when posting.



 

5 comments:

CFNM1976 said...

Thank God./. Something posted for the end of my work day./. Love you girls who make CFNM possible./.

NudeVinzAtl said...

Looking good, you two!

Unknown said...

Very exciting pics. Thanks for sharing your pics with us. I hope there will be a lot more to come in future.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the couple. Make the most of the beauty and well-being of the CFNM.
Thanks for sharing!

Gretchen.

Anonymous said...

This is the standard that all of my neighbors use in summer around my home. In their gardens you can see all the guys in their birthday´s suits and all of the ladies modestly clothed in bikinis, shorts, etc. I am the only man there that keeps clothed all the summer. My wife insists on the idea that I should be nude too, but I don´t see it clear... Well, I am lately thinking that probably would be cool to try it, but I´m not sure.