Monday, April 04, 2022

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM  

 
171. A friend having fun on the beach 

Hi Marie,
Happy to be able to finally contribute after years of following your blog.
Some of these are from from Menorca in Spain. You can see how some of them were looking (zoom in). The one with the group of ladies in the water was amazing, they were looking all the time and laughing...at some point, 4 of them went snorkeling far away, so I went into the sea with the water just under my chest and made my dick almost hard, while waiting for their return. As they were getting closer still with the water mask on, i turned around like 90 degrees making sure they got a nice view of my almost hard dick...it was crazy! they spent like 5 min swimming around and laughing a lot...at some point, they were really close and I was getting totally hard and wanted to stroke my dick there but could not do it...so ended it up existing the water veeeeery horny...
Dan 




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos, Dan!

Gretchen.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm, another hairy cipote in full display!!!

Teresa

Anonymous said...

The woman on the left in the sunglasses isn't hiding her interest by continuously staring at his cock! :=)

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Hi Teresa, pleased to meet you. My name is Mark.
I do only shave my beard, so there is a lot of dark hair around my cipote.
I do very much like girls and women with hair on their pussy,
Maybe we can change pictures?
I send a cfnm-picture (me totally nude together with my girlfriend in her pink bikini)
to Marie' email address.
And you in a (partially see-through) pushup bra (curved lace) with a tiny string.
Okay Teresa please...?

Anonymous said...

great photos !

Katie Lemon said...

Woman at the back right of the second photo looks like she has some big titties? Would love to see any more photos of the encounter that show her...

Also a shame they chose to keep bottoms on at a place where full nudity is tolerated. #FreeTheV ladies!

Anonymous said...

Free the V-ladies indeed Kate!
And furthermore: Women rule, men serve...

Anonymous said...

Indeed... Women rule, men serve!
Right or not?