Thursday, April 14, 2022

Laying on the beach ...

when exhibitionism meets voyeurism

CFNM gets its best !



Men like laying on the sand naked, so that any passing woman can see their genitals on display ...

Women pretend not to look but they are very careful ! 

The girl in the 2nd pic is really close and she is openly staring at his cock !!

Also the girls in the 3rd photo is very close and is looking for her smartphone in the bag to take a great photo!


(look for the key laying on the blog)
















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Living the dream

Anonymous said...

He should have the foreskin pulled back, no fair hiding the best part of his cock from the view of all the ladies.

NudeVinzAtl said...

Pulling the foreskin back does sound like another awesome layer of exposure. Being circumsized myself, I guess I'd always have my glans on display...

Anonymous said...

great photos !

Anonymous said...

Foreskin pulled back is the most exposed that i can be, there's nothing to hide and that's how i present myself to the ladies on the beach. My wife loves that i.do that