Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Female tourists like posing with natives

Tribal cfnm situations are more and more common. 

Western women like travelling among naked tribal men, 

so that they have the opportunity to see their traditional costumes ...  

Among these, the koteka is peculiar.  It is a penis sheath traditionally worn by native male inhabitants of some ethnic groups in New Guinea to cover only the penis, leaving balls and all the body exposed.

Despite it partially hides the penis, it enhances the nudity, capturing the view of female tourists ...





 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must admit I find these type of photos exploitative and not to my liking at all :(

Anonymous said...

I disagree. Il ove thse unusual photos, a fun moment for all!

Jean Luc said...

It reminds me of my posts on this blog with my no-coverage thongs. I can say that when I was wearing these no-coverage thongs, I got more attention. Marie could repost my photos if she wants or everyone can go and search in the window on this blog and type Jean Luc and see my older posts.

Anonymous said...

Nice to see natives in their traditional costumes with no shame close to modern women

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see nude white men with tribal women.

Anonymous said...

yes, I agrre, nude white men with tribal women would be great!

mike said...

Yes, such pics would be really hilarious :) more than that, maybe white mens visiting tribal villages could be encouraged to fit into local customs and dress appropriately - and get completely naked :)