Sunday, March 03, 2024

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM    

 
224.  JEAN LUC, IN THONG AT THE BEACH, 

ASKED TO BE NAKED

This good friend of the blog loves CFNM adventures and sent me these nice photos 

and the related story. Enjoy ! Thanks a lot JL!

The story of this picture is that I was walking on the beach in one of my outrageous skimpy thong when this couple + their friend saw me. They talked to me to ask why I put such skimpy thongs. 
I replied, because, we are not allowed to be fully nude. 
The lady said.
"But we see your dick as the thong hides nothing"
She then asked me if she can have a picture with her without the thong.
I accepted, of course.
Their friend took the picture.
 
She has a great smile, he seems a little bit embarrassed ...

She is not shy in looking straight at his cock!

 

6 comments:

CFNM1976 said...

I like her./. Great smile./.

Anonymous said...

very cool interaction!

Jean Luc said...

Thank you Marie. I see that you posted my photos and stories since 2015. I invite your followers to look at my past posts on your nice Blog.

Anonymous said...

Jean Luc, you are a CFNM legend, long may it continue!

NudeVinzAtl said...

Well done, naked Jean Luc!

Anonymous said...

Great moment Jean Luc. Hope you enjoyed it. Totally jealous right now!