I love beaches, sun, and ... nude guys!!
Real Cfnm situations are the subject of this blog: beaches, college games, happening, holidays with friends, ... every opportunity to have nude males among (rather) dressed females.
I would like to have everybody contributions: pics, comments, opinions, ideas, etc.
Bye.
Marie.
Write me: marie.1180@yahoo.es
Thursday, August 27, 2026
THE BLONDIE COUPLE AGAIN
AT WNBR IN BRUSSELS
and as always she is happy among so many naked men
I think that the fat man on the second pic is really who has a dick's size similar to Jean Luc's. The blond guy has it bigger. Anyway, mine is the biggest and thickest of all them, so I think you'd better suck mine! You wouldn' t regret at all, dear Corinne. :D By the way, I usually practice CFNM at the beach. I feel very comfortable being in my birthday' s suit with clothed women around. They like staring at my thick cock swinging freely and I love them keeping their modestly meanwhile they can see all of me. Women in bikinis turn me on more than naked ones. LOL.
All men are waiting to be painted by her.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely./.
DeleteI got next with the blonde. I want her to paint my freshly shaved dick and balls!
ReplyDeleteWhat you deserve is a good kick on your balls.
DeleteThe blond guy in the second photo has a very nice ideal size cock. Similar to our CFNM Champion, Jean Luc. Nicely shaved. I would have sucked it. LOL
ReplyDeleteTout un programme, on aimerait être à sa place.
DeleteI think that the fat man on the second pic is really who has a dick's size similar to Jean Luc's. The blond guy has it bigger. Anyway, mine is the biggest and thickest of all them, so I think you'd better suck mine!
DeleteYou wouldn' t regret at all, dear Corinne. :D
By the way, I usually practice CFNM at the beach. I feel very comfortable being in my birthday' s suit with clothed women around. They like staring at my thick cock swinging freely and I love them keeping their modestly meanwhile they can see all of me. Women in bikinis turn me on more than naked ones. LOL.
Jean Philippe R.., from Québec (Canadá).
Women in bikinis turn me on more than naked ones.
DeleteNice cock. Nicely shaved. Perfect for body painting.
ReplyDeleteYou want « just paint him » ?
DeleteOf course, not only painting ...
DeleteI’d love to be in his shoes
DeleteHope she paints their cock and balls too. She needs to do it quickly or she will have more to paint.
ReplyDeleteI love the girl./. She could paint me anytime./.
ReplyDeleteMe too. LOL.
ReplyDelete