Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Colleges games ... remembering my Fotki sites

Colleges games ... remembering my Fotki sites
As many of visitors remember, on Fotki I had a huge collection of Cfnm pics in college game situations.
France, Hungary, Germany, Scandinavian Countries have a lot of traditional student events where boys mainly end up naked among their dressed female fellows.
I understand this kind of pics are the most loved by visitors. Here some examples from that collection.
Please, write me about links with such pics!! Bye Marie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they seem to be more open about nudity in european countries than else where like new zealand where i am so nice to see the guys displaying them selves and the girls seem to be showing there interest nice

mike said...

these guys are more man than me, if those hot girls were looking at my penis it would be rock hard and probably squirting... good job to them for not

Anonymous said...

oui marie ces photos de bizzutage de différents pays sont les plus belles !!
trouve nous encore des clichés de ce style .