Wednesday, September 05, 2007

GRAB IT!

 


 

COMPLETING MY COLLECTION ...
Starting this new blog after Fotki shut, I pointed out these sections:
  1. Beach CFNM
  2. College games
  3. Happening
  4. Party
  5. Nude with female friends
  6. Grab it!
  7. Spa & Resort!
  8. Couples
  9. Art, films, photos, paintings
  10. Nude-dressed opposite situations
Now, I would complete with the missed sections (in red). First, I start with ...
GRAB IT!
Not exactly CFNM, but girls grabbing men assets: at parties, in college games, etc. real fun for real people. Exciting even if boys are dressed!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Marie, that truly was an über post Today, I'm truly in Awe! I do however hope, that the "Completion" of your collection, will not be the END of your collection. I'm sure I'm not the only Naked Male out here, that would miss it!

Kind Regards,

Travess

Anonymous said...

excellent pic, you always manage to find the younger guys in natural situations
would love more of this set

Anonymous said...

This is awesome, there is nothing more awesome than female lust towards men. That's what cfnm is all about to me. I'm on the downlow now, but maybe I'll post who I am later. Alright see ya later...

Todos Logos said...

Oh marie, you are the best!!
I'm italian 22 yo, and I LOOOOOVE cfnm pics!! Especially the "grab it" serie!
Your blog is the top, and you are so funny !! ;-)