Thursday, September 06, 2007

NDOS - NUDE-DRESSED OPPOSITE SITUATION


COMPLETING MY COLLECTION ...

Starting this new blog after Fotki shut, I pointed out these sections:
  1. Beach CFNM
  2. College games
  3. Happening
  4. Party
  5. Nude with female friends
  6. Grab it!
  7. Spa & Resort!
  8. Couples
  9. Art, films, photos, paintings
  10. Nude-dressed opposite situations
Finally, the last:
NUDE-DRESSED OPPOSITE SITUATION Males or females doesn’t matter: it’s always exciting being nude among dressed people.
Have you any other "real life" situation to suggest?

Bye Marie

4 comments:

pringaillo said...

I am thinking in one situation. Pictures in wich you can see a woman taking photograps to a nude men.

She is hunting men. And she is hunting by another.

Anonymous said...

Salut Marie!
For me this part of your blog is the best. I especially like the situations when naked girl is in presence of another people.Two first photos are great, the shameless girls are really beatifull and of course watched by other females.I think that you are one of those girls that will admit to enjoying seeing a naked people, and have gone to nude beaches for this very reason. I hope that you have many great experiences with naked women which you can share with us.You saw virtually every type of nude woman. What do you feel in those situations (maybe:Ha - I can see you but you can't see me; or- nice ass?)Did those girls feel ashamed when you see them?

Marie said...

petronela,
Thank you very much for your message! Are you male or female?
Would you like to send me you pic in front of the pc screen while looking at my blog??
Kisses.
Marie
marie80@terra.es

Unknown said...

an other situation aman and a woman shaking hands in the street, both fully dressed and the similar situation, same positions, ...the man totally nude
If I finf a woman interested I will realize this; note that you can have lots of situations, the important thing is having the TWO pics
girls challenge me !