Friday, December 23, 2016

G I R L S     O F     O B L A T I O N       R U N


Some readers commented about the small size of the Philippino boys ...
I agree, but what makes great Oblation Run is not the dicks' sizes, but the peculiar atmoshpere: a huge crowd of dressed girls staring at naked boys.Their attention and mood toward the male nudity, their excitement in seeing (for someones for the first time) a guy genitals openly swinging ... the idea of investigating their identity to discover a school fellow in the nude ...
All the girls simling, screaming, taking pics and commenting ...
All the few, poor dressed male embarrassed ...
An amazing CFNM event, notwithstanding the penises size!


"Wow, this naked boy gave me the rose !!"

"Oh My God, they show everything !"

They are really happy in shooting the naked guys

A girl oversees the door of the male lockeroom ...

All smiling ...

Her face expression is priceless

"Yes boys, we filmed you naked!"

"Hey,I discovered how my deskmate looks naked!"

Also a Western girl attending the run, but she not as excited as the Philippine girls

6 comments:

coleopter said...

I've never participated in an event like this. But I am a figure model for art classes and I can tell you that, yes, it is embarrassing when you first remove your robe and stand naked in a room full of girls. But as you move around and do some gestures the embarrassment gradually dissipates. I imagine it's similar when running a naked race.
So guys, you might want to keep an open mind. It's not as bad as you think.

Anonymous said...

The Western girl is turned off by peanut dicks !!!

tim said...

Wonderful photos of the girls really enjoying themselves at the naked guys expense. I love it!

Proud Servant said...

Great post, even without a naked male in sight. The crowd, the smiles, the cameras--what a great day!

Anonymous said...

Yes, a great post!
CFNM climate at its best!

Mosquerin said...

Me gustaría estár desnudo frente algunas mujeres vestidas me encanta 3017700997. Wapsapp. 3004828853 llamar