Wednesday, December 21, 2016


The female perspective of the Oblation Run

 

 

First time to watch Oblation Ru

 

"The first time I actually heard of Oblation Run was back in High school. My high school friends cut class to watch the UPLB Oblation run, which is famous for guys running around the campus totally naked. I’ve never seen/watched the oblation run before after being in UPLB for three years now and and this year I made sure to be in the loop just in case the event happens again.

I want to watch and see what the fuss is all about. I tried doing test shots first to make sure I will be capturing the event…properly.

I thought they’d be running around the campus first but they chose to have a “show”in the area of the UPLB Oblation prior to running around the campus.

While I was taking these shots, I kept thinking: “I cannot have these ass shots all the time”. So my colleague Sheenah, who was sent by our boss to record the run via video, and I ran in front.

As you can see, I got full frontal view, for reporting purposes."

 

To read the entire story and shots:

 

and also the following edition


In my opinion,  the best of these photos are not the penises on display 

but the girls' faces, reactions, laughs, smile, etc.


A crowd of girls smiling and taking pics
Girls are carefully checking males' details

All the girls are smiling and the few dressed boys keep the umbrella for the girls

Receiving a rose from a naked guy while the dressed (embarrassed and sad) boyfriend helds the umbrella for her

All the girls taking pics


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing for the girls to check or take photos....all peanut dicks !!!!!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Mr Peanut Dick practises CFNM himself? Or is he afraid to show his own peanut dick?

Marie said...

What makes great Oblation Run is not the dicks' sizes, but the peculiar atmoshpere: a huge crowd of dressed girls staring at naked boys.Their attention and mood toward the male nudity, their excitement in seeing (for someones for the first time) a guy genitals openly swinging ... the idea of investigating their identity to discover a school fellow in the nude ...
All the girls simling, screaming, taking pics and commenting ...
All the few, poor dressed male embarrassed ...
An amazing CFNm event, notwithstanding the penises size!

coleopter said...

This is strangely reminiscent of the ancient Olympics. Little-known fact: nude was the official uniform. And yes, there were girls in the bleachers! (Although not married women.)
They got to learn a little anatomy as they cheered on their favorites, and lined the racecourse to see their nostrils flare and their testicles bounce like high-spirited stallions.

http://www.neatorama.com/2008/08/02/10-fascinating-facts-about-the-ancient-olympic-games/

Proud Servant said...

Wow, what a great event! So many women having so much fun. And I love it that the photographer's friend was "sent by our boss to record the run via video". I hope she got some good footage!

I see in her full account that runners give roses to women. She was hoping to get one, "But it appears they already have their classmates/girlfriends/crushes in mind?". So the naked men are flirting with the clothed women. In "conservative" Phillipines. Very nice.

kiwidave said...

great idea may be we western guys should do this so a beautiful Phillipino girl can see my cock

Steven said...

You are right Marie, penis size doesn't matter. I think all the Anonymous who talk about peanut sized dicks, have a peanut sized dick themselves. They are afraid to practise CFNM because of their small dicks. Poor boys!

Martin said...

I'm European and also have a real "peanut dick". In the Phillipines I would be average, in Europe I belong to the smallest.
When I did CFMN at a clothing-optional beach I felt really embarrassed and was shocked because of the laughter of women who laughed openly about the size of my penis. So, I recognized that men in Europe with a tiny penis have to be really brave to do CFNM!!!
But: Together with two friends who also have tiny penisses we founded the club
"U2" ("under two inches length"): Now we run around naked at the clothing-optional beach!!! Despite laughter and commments.

Martin