Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Girls love taking naked pics of men at the beach ...

This couple is walking along the shoreside. Then they stop since he wants to take some shots of her in that nice bikini. 

After she ask him to pose for some pics, but, please, take off your swimsuit!

So he goes stark naked, exposed on the beach, for having some nude photos taken. 

She shows him the pics, commenting his naked body. She ask him to have also some pics done by her phone ... 

but darling, you don't need to wear your swimsuit again ...

While she's checking the pics, he takes his swimsuit, but she take it off from his hands and leave it on a stone. 

"You don't need the swimsuit; you look better without!". 


"No, even if we are going back walking, do not wear your suit, give it me, I put it in my bag ..."


Really nice walking in this beautiful beach ...
Yes, please, take some photos in this amazing landscape ...

and now some pics of you, but take off that swimsuit, please
 
Very nice pose, you naked on the beach!
great pic that with your dick on diplay ...

tale some more of me ... of course swimsuited

good job!

No, no, don't wear your swimsuit again, leave it there!

... my darling, know we have to leave, I wear my swimsuit for walking back to home ...

No, you don't need any cloth, I put it in my bag and you can (you must) walk naked!
 

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sexy couple!!

Anonymous said...

Sexy girlfriend...I got a hard on

Anonymous said...

So did I, I am planning to do this with a female friend next week if we can.

Chris.

Anonymous said...

A real arousing story!
As well the text as the pics are extremely hot! Modern females know how to enjoy men - and how to excite them. I always get a hard on when thinking of females taking pics of my nude pics. Having to sit in front of my computer naked to watch the best internet pages (Marie's cfnm) and watching a clothed beautiful women who have her fun to photograph a naked male is just about the limit! I am just asking what would happen if my sister catches me.

Thank you very, very much, Marie!

Anonymous said...

Just sexy!

cfnmlover said...

Wow, what pixs here. I used to do that very same thing as that guy, only in the age before the iphones and on the beach as well. Those poses were not just standing there in front of the cam, but the cam was all over me...my girl at that time loved shooting me naked on the beaches.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely one of the best post ever!
Great story, very nice photos, really exciting situation!!
Thank you Marie, you're the best!!

coleopter said...

I guess this would be a good way for a girl to gently introduce her boyfriend to CFNM. Talk him into letting her photograph him nude. If he’s a macho sort, proud of his body, he’ll probably regard it as an honor. He’ll likely expect her to reciprocate, but “Sorry, my friend, it doesn’t work that way!”
On the contrary, she retains his swimsuit and he must remain naked for the entirety of the walk back to the car, or the hotel. Embarrassing at first, but she’s there to give moral support, holding his hand and assuring him there’s no need to be afraid. They are in beautiful surroundings, the soft sea breezes caressing his genitals, and for once she’s not getting pissed off when he looks at other girls in bikinis.: )
That way he has a chance to get accustomed to being naked, while she gently imparts the lesson that women have greater privacy needs.
Vive la difference! Right, Marie?

Anonymous said...

This story is so sexy. I think was this woman is my girlfriend she would have managed to make me horny for a long period of time. How much luck do you need to get such a girlfriend! And how do you feel if you have to serve a meeting she had invited her girlfriends for? All the girls see your naked body whenever she wants!

Anonymous said...

Hi Marie,

don't forget that we man have to sit naked in front of our computer. Can you imagine what will happen if you show such arousing stories! (Thank you very much for it)

Kat said...

Great story and again it shows women have special privileges that men don't. Even though she has a great body she has the right to keep her bikini on while she has the right to photograph him naked as he is a man and must give his girlfriend or wife the pleasure of being naked on her command.

Anonymous said...

Kat, that are really arousing thoughts for me. I have never dared but if I see Marie's pages and read these sexy comments I could be tempted to ask my wife to claim these female privileges. But still I am not sure if it is more humiliating or more exciting to be photographed naked. It seems to be sexy!

Anonymous said...

they are a sexy couple. she is very sexy with a very hot body. no wonder he is getting hard !

Anonymous said...

great story, great situation, great pics!!
A must to live experience!

Anonymous said...

Anon at May 16, 2018 at 9:57 PM said:

"So did I, I am planning to do this with a female friend next week if we can.

Chris."

Chris, did you finally do it? If so, would you tell us your CFNM experience? Thanks

Formerly CfnmFan said...

I can't agree more!

Formerly CfnmFan said...

Ditto!