Monday, May 21, 2018


My husband doesn't want to undress at WNBR,



so I'm going to show my tits to provoke him!



As you can see, I'm not used to show my (pale) tits ... some colour could help to enhance them
 





Hello my darling, I'm going topless ... if you don't follow me I'll take off my skirt too ...








and now she's posing topless with a naked guy to humiliate hubby refusing to ride naked!




... and also posing topless with a naked man!

darling, this is a real man, proud to pose naked !


If you don't follow his example, I'll grab his cock for the next pic!




So he agrees to undress: she's smiling while he is embarrassed


Victory: I convinced my hubby to go naked!


Finally they all posed naked: she and the other guy smiling, hubby not

and now, turn for exposing to the ohter photographs


She anyway grabs the ass of the other guy, not her husband !


Hubby has a better dick than the other guy,

He's shaved and a little aroused: 

that's because he's naked or because the wife is posing topless?





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sexy tits..that’s why all guys are willing to pose naked with her

Anonymous said...

She knows how to make her hubby to undress!

Anonymous said...

Nice way to introduce a guy into getting naked. Enjoy the summer naked.

Chris.

Anonymous said...

he was waiting to get chubbed up before dropping the shorts

coleopter said...

Sorry, guys- they have a few rights we don’t have. One does better to accept what one cannot change.

Anonymous said...

Good to see a woman who knows how to handle men to get them naked.

Anonymous said...

Dear Coleopter: Once again, I must tell you that if you are so unhappy being a man, why don´t you just chop your male genitals off, then make a crack and you become a woman, that is what I think you really wanna be, man?

coleopter said...

A “crack”, that’s all a woman is to you, is it? Sorry you hold them in such low esteem. I love them, both to look at (I have a man’s instincts, I don’t deny it) and for their company. They see the world differently, and I value their perspective.
Men are promoted more readily, all other things equal. And of course women have to have babies. Maternity leave? Sure, but motherhood usually takes a woman down a few rungs on the career ladder, if not off it. Yes, in our society female privacy is accorded more respect, and legal protection. But it must mystify women that men get so worked up over the fact that women are favored in that one small realm while men enjoy preferment in so many others.
And a woman’s vagina is not a crack. It is a thing of beauty and a source of wonder.