Sunday, October 13, 2019


Everywhere

















































































17. Lockerroom 


Women in men's locker rooms are not so rare, sometimes they create embarrassment, sometimes fun, generally tolerated without problems.
 
On the contrary men in women's locker rooms can never enter and if they try they are thrown out and insulted  ...














 And a real story (from Monica's blog)


 I am a good aunt and I always find time to be with my only nephew, now a little man of six years, especially when it comes to accompanying him to the pool.

My nephew has been taking swimming lessons for the past two years, the first few times I accompanied him to the "first contact courses with water" I moved swiftly into the women's locker room, certain that a child so small, even if male, did not would have bothered anyone.


After the first few times I took my nephew into the women's locker room to put on the costume or change, I began to feel a certain embarrassment in him being surrounded by women alone. After talking to my sister, we agreed not to expose him to certain embarrassments (there will be time when he is grown up) and that it was time to take him to the men's locker room.


Honestly, the idea didn't seem so tempting because I imagined that the locker room was full of kids but from the second time I had to change my mind.


The new dressing room was quite similar to the female one, consisting of two large rooms and many small boxes, but unlike the first in the male one, the number of boxes was much lower.
Being always late the first time in the men's locker room I didn't even consider the idea of ​​standing in line for the box, so I decided to change my nephew in the big room near the showers: everything went smoothly both at the entrance and during the showers (which I witnessed by explicit instruction from my sister that she didn't want to be left alone, especially in the showers).


Having experienced on the first day the presence of only little boys the second time I started with greater confidence in the usual room but as soon as I entered I realized that the dressing room was not full of kids like last time! Without having the time to go back, I found myself facing a completely naked guy!



Although the majority of the locker room users are actually kids, I hadn't completely considered that the locker rooms can be frequented even by young adults! First by coaches and secondly by water polo kids.

As soon as the guy saw me, who I later discovered to be George the nephew's own coach, he covered the lower parts very embarrassed.
George: "Madam this is the men's locker room! For mothers there are the boxes"
Me: "There are only four boxes, do you think I start to queue here too?"
George: "Eh I understand but I have to change"
Me: "I'm not stopping you, do what you have to do that doesn't shock me so much!"

He became very red, I think both for the embarrassment and for the anger of not being able to reply to the resolute way with which I was already undressing my nephew, the poor man nervously looked for the costume in his bag with one hand while with the other he continued to cover, to hardly, the family jewels!

The situation was quite comical because he is really a big boy and his attempt to cover himself was really clumsy: not to mention that his hand barely covered his penis, giving a glimpse of his dangling testicles, his movements to look for the costume meant that the little he hid overflowed on each side.

Having put the costume in a hurry, I saw George pass me by his side, almost on purpose, as if he wanted to take up a space he evidently considered his. I, who certainly am not one who is intimidated by these attitudes, purposely sought his gaze precisely to make him understand that I would do exactly what I thought was the right thing regardless of his judgment.

George, however, did not look at me but rather lowered his gaze by greeting me with an almost helpful "Have a nice day Madam".
 When I returned to the pool to take back my nephew, I therefore decided to let George find me in the exact spot where he had left me: part of me was hoping to see him again and my expectations were not disappointed.

After letting my nephew take a shower, while I was drying him, here I see George returning to the dressing room, which was definitely more out of breath than before. Seeing me he told me:
"Ma'am, but she's still here, what should I do with her?" and so saying, without giving me the time to answer, he put the bag down on the bench and turning to the cabinets lowered his costume, remaining completely naked again.

At that point, showing a certainty that he hadn't had before, he took a towel, put it on his shoulder and went to the shower with the ponzoliole ponzinato.

Struck by that gesture of relaxation and surrender, I smiled and when she passed me I said to her "The next time fewer stories" lowering her eyes visibly towards her penis.
George was really impressed, he just turned to look at me and as soon as our eyes met he immediately looked away and turned purple again.
 After seeing him leave the room I then dressed my nephew and left.
I can tell you that George and I have now become friends, in fact after a few more bars the following times, now he serenely strips off in front of me, even if when he is naked he just can't stand my eyes!







what else ... do you suggest ?

7 comments:

Happy Naked Male said...

Recently posted my own 1st story on my blog about my experience of a CFNM moment in the swimming pool shower rooms
Fell free to read & comment especially any women on this site! :)

Nude Lee said...

I love Monica's story. Any woman anywhere should have absolute permission to enter male changing areas at will, and if anybody tries to cover up, have the right to order any man to uncover so that the woman can see whatever part of a male body she wishes to.

Anonymous said...

this is a very exciting situation

Anonymous said...

What is the link to monica's blog?

Anonymous said...

Nice to know that he came to the right conclusion at the end. Let it hang out. It's just a dick and set of balls.

Anonymous said...

I used to go to a gym that sometimes had female janitors in the men's locker room. Usually, guys would try to not be around or exposed when they were there, but not me. Every Saturday morning for a while, the same woman would clean up the locker room that was absolutely gorgeous. The first time I dropped my towel in front of her, she smiled at me. From then on, I would purposefully have my balls out when she was around and would always get a smile and she would almost stare at my cock. After a few months, we finally worked up the courage to talk to eachother. Turned out she LOVES balls. (Also found out she had natural size F tits. They were glorious) We went on a few dates and hung out at eachother's houses and I would be naked whenever possible and she would play with my balls a lot. I ended up breaking things off because we had nothing else in common, but I would still make sure she would get to see my balls when I saw her in the locker room and she would always get a nice look and smile.

Jay said...

I love these stories. Do you ever think about posting more?