Sunday, October 27, 2019

Everywhere


20. Common people


CFNM is not just a VIP fashion, a scene in movies, a trend in art, a nudist habit ...
 
it is a behavior now common in everyday life, of the ordinary people, 


of the friend and of the man next door.
 
On many different occasions, as a couple, in a group, on the beach or on at home ...




It's normal being naked on the beach among swimsuited women


A crowded beach: al the men are naked, all the women swimsuited

your husband has a shower at the beach



The double standard is a part of education: in school games, males students are always less dressed than their female fellows


For sailing of course swimsuit is not needed for guys

Partying with friends ...

Everybody, at any age, on the beach think cfnm is the normality

At home, for couples as well as fro friends, cfnm is usual

Double couple, double standard on the beach

At the SPA often nudity is mandatory only for men


Couples love taking selfie, especially in a cfnm sit

At home cfnm is everyday usual






what else ... do you suggest?

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since my girlfriend caught me surfing naked in your blog I have to slip naked while she often sleeps in her pajamas. We have also tried cfnm at a clothing optional beach. It is really exciting!

Anonymous said...

Hi Marie,

have you some new pictures showing that clothed women taking pics of naked men? They are really arousing!

Have you thought about small films showing the penises swinging while men are running?

Nude Lee said...

Wonderful set of photos, especially the beach scenes, and photo 1 in particular. I would love to go to that beach on a day like that! The only issue is that I might find it hard not to get an erection being naked in front of so many wonderful clothed women, which might be a bit embarrassing!

Anonymous said...

Dear Anonymous October 27, 2019 at 11:31 PM

Have fun in your new lifestyle and consider posting.

Chris.

Anonymous said...

Double couple just perfect love to be part of a cfnm couple

CFMNCOUPLE said...

Try to do it! The first time is really exciting, I'm always remember my first day going naked at the beach while Jen was clothed. I felt like an astronaut in the deep space. Hundreds of meter from our towel and from my clothes that looked to be millions of miles that first time, noticing the women looking at me, or at least I thought that. Even after Jen milked me before going the beach, the first time I got up naked at the beach I was semi-erected. When we left the beach I couldn't wait to get it again. After doing nudism more times I got used to the situation and although it continues being funny is nothing compared to the first time. In some way I envy you, as you can live that sensation.
I hope these words encourage you to try it someday and send some pics to Marie to publish them

Happy Naked Male said...

Love how the partially hidden woman in 6th photo wearing red nail varnish is pulling his shorts down much to the delight of the other women :)

Anonymous said...

What nudist beach is the second photo?

Anonymous said...

Nice to her fron cfnmcouple.
We all would love to see more pics from you!
Please send Marie more and more daring pics!!
All the best

cfnmlover said...

I chuckled at the sailing one. Have always wanted to do that, but never have and that's a bummer. Did a naked canoe paddle once for a lady photographer, but a sailboat would be great fun:)

CFNM1976 said...

The woman kissing her husband holding his penis is doing it right. That should be how we always greet each other male to female.

CFNM1976 said...

I'm in love with the girl in the black swimsuit. I would so CFNM with her.