Tuesday, March 03, 2020

Roskilde runner's tail, humiliating or daring cfnm?!


This guy, Niklas, ran with something special in the Roskilde naked run. 

Niklas had equipped himself with a butt plug and girls looked and smiled at him.

Women were curious and amused, staring more to the strange tail than to his dick!! 

Niklas, 27 years old, at his 8st edition of the run, declared:

" My coolest moment at Roskilde Festival so far: Running naked with fox-tail butt plug"

How would you feel, not only naked in the crowd, but with a wedge in your asshole, while many girls are watching you?
 

Embarrassed, humiliated, excited ?!




https://www.seoghoer.dk/nyheder/niklas-loeb-med-noget-saerligt-i-numsen













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was different for that kind of event.

Old School Fan said...

To answer your question Marie, although it would be embarrassing, I would wear that tail stuck up my butt if it added to the ladies' enjoyment.

Anonymous said...

Deliciously humiliating!!!

Unknown said...

Let me tell you something...

This might sound pretty creepy, and maybe even a little "out there..."

HOW would you like it if you could just click "PLAY" and LISTEN to a short, "miracle tone"...

And INSTANTLY attract MORE MONEY to your life??

And I'm talking about hundreds... even thousands of dollars!!!

Do you think it's too EASY?? Think this couldn't possibly be for REAL?!?

Well then, I've got news for you...

Many times the most magical miracles life has to offer are the easiest to RECEIVE!!!

In fact, I will PROVE it to you by letting you listen to a REAL "magical money-magnet tone" I developed...

You just click "PLAY" and watch how money starts piling up around you.. starting pretty much right away..

CLICK here now to experience the magical "Miracle Abundance TONE" as my gift to you!!!

Anonymous said...

CFNM with a butt-plug in public ! I wouldn't have thought about it. Great and exciting idea. If it adds to women's pleasure I'm ok with it. I would love to experiment it. Maybe going to a naked beach wirh a butt-plug next summer ? I have to consider it. Could be a new and exciting experience.