Tuesday, July 07, 2020

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM  

90. Dave, asked to be naked by his wife ...


 

Hello Marie

My wife and I were going on a long road trip. After a few hours my wife got off at a exit in the middle of nowhere. She asked me to get something out of the trunk for her. When I got to the trunk she popped the trunk but she pulled the car forward 20 feet. I laughed and walked up to the car and she pulled the car forward again! This time she told me to strip and throw my clothes into the trunk.  
I did and of course she drove off!! I was totally naked and had to run to catch up to the car. Just for clarification it is very awkward to run naked!'
When I caught up to the car, she jumped out and took a couple of cfnm selfie.
Hope you enjoyed our adventure and can use the pics on your site
Cheers
David and B

Dave and wife already contributed to my blog




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its so nice to see such affection. Plus the way that she did that to you was half light hearted and half showing who was boss. Love the proprietorial little squeeze. Any Wife has the right to smack or touch her man when she wants.Femsup

Anonymous said...

Huge dick. He can´t ever deny he´s a male...

Lee Isabelle

Formerly CfnmFan said...

Fantastically playful! Loved to hear your story!

Bigwave2020 said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

I love the whole dynamic between these two! Great stuff...Greg

Anonymous said...

I had to run naked one time too. Too many Laughs from the girls. I got very ashamed, but remembering after I liked. In sessions in skype I was asked to run, or at least pretend to Be running for a lot of laughs.

Of any girl want to laugh I am available.

Pedro -Brazil

Anonymous said...

Nice to see Madam B is making David lose the tan lines. She truly wears the pants in your relationship ;-)