Friday, August 28, 2020

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM       

 

95.JEN: "Convince my boyfriend to practice cfnm in public ..."




JEN MAKING ARNIE HARD ON THE BEACH !! 


Many readers ask me for news from this nice cfnm couple ...

Here the last news from the.

Thans a lot, kisses to Jen and Arnie.
Marie

 

One of the days at the beach Arnie had one of his bravest moments doing CFNM. Lately I use my butt to cause him erection while he is naked there, when he holds me from my back surrounding me with his arms, I rub my butt over his cock and tighten it over his dick, only after seconds of doing that I can feel his cock growing. Many times I keep like this hiding his erected cock with my body to the other beach bathers.

Arnie always says he wants to have more exciting experiences, so one day in our favorite corner at the beach there was a moment when we were almost alone, apart from three young women in bikini that were walking along the seashore. I had used my butt trick over his cock and it was quite hard, but not at is maximum length and hardness, I asked him if he felt brave enough so I can move from in front of his body and position myself surrounding him with my arms from behind totally exposing his cock.

He answered that I could do what I want, so I decided I should show him 80% hard to those women (of course with that percentage is obvious that he is excited). I moved behind him and he put hi arms behind his body holding with them my butt, that made his cock and his tightened abs with his bottom V shape pelvis abs completely visible to those women who were moved in our direction from our right side, coming to us in diagonal direction following the natural course of the seashore. 

They were young slender nice women, not beauty enough to win a beauty competition but enough to take some attention from over them from the rest of the men at the beach. Arnie wore sunglasses so they couldn´t see his eyes, but even thought he admitted to me that he was so embarrassment to look directly at them even when they couldn´t see his glance. We don´t know if they look at Arnie´s semi hard cock, but I think they did it for sure, other thing is if they liked it or they thought it was obscene, who knows. 

One thing is obvious, they didn´t came to us to complain about the view, maybe they though he was experimenting some kind of a Zen moment and his cock could not do another thing but grow while I was touching his hard butt. Of course we don´t have a pic of that moment, it was impossible due to our position.

Other day I started playing with Arnie like I described before trying to obtain an erection, something that it was not very hard to obtain. We were in another corner of the beach in an area that only when the tide is very low can be reached. We were alone there and I wanted to take some photos of Arnie erected.

Suddenly a mid age women with a black one piece swimsuit appeared, I told Arnie if he wanted to cover with me, but as the woman was behind him and she couldn´t see his erected cock, Arnie said I should take some pics of him with the woman behind. After a pair of minutes the women come to us, always maintaining the distance and go over the other side of us in a place where she could see Arnie´s cock, at that moment he used me to cover his stiffened cock, even like these maybe the woman was able to see his erected cock.








27 comments:

Ryan said...

congratulations great beautiful photos. you also have very nice beaches

Ryan said...

congratulations great beautiful photos. you also have very nice beaches

Hello said...

Haven’t seen this one posted...

https://ibb.co/YP9D8Bm

Anonymous said...

Hi Arnie,

you have got a really beautiful male body. It is a really eye-catcher. I love watching it. But your pimmel is really arousing. Jen has done a good job! I love watching your glans and this erection.
By the way, it is a beautiful beach as well. If I meet you I will watch - very intensively and long!

Great pics!

Linda

NudeVinzAtl said...

Fantastic as always, cfnmcouple!

Anonymous said...

Very nice experience you had there! I kind of miss my public cfnm experiences with my girlfriend. Since she got into nudism as well, we are both naked at beaches all the time. But at home she still stays dressed while I'm mostly nude. But she still likes to show off my boner which she manages to give me many times when we are at the beach...
Keep it up and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Jen and Arnie are, for me, the best CFNM couple on the internet. A man with a well-kept body, exposed, wears only a watch, has no shame. A powerful woman. Interesting situations. Both have fun. The man is naked, as he should be. Congratulations!

Gretchen.

Anonymous said...

Who is this jackass that continues to bomb every one of Marie's posts with off-topic links? It's the same shit every time.

Get lost, douchebag!

JB said...

Great pictures. I’m moving to Tenerife I’m a week and can’t wait to go to the nudist beaches there

Anonymous said...

@Linda, August 28, 2020 at 10:35 PM
your commnets are always welcome, but we all are waiting for your own cfnm pics!!
Tell also us how your bet winning was ...
Xoxo

CFMNCOUPLE said...

THANKS!

CFMNCOUPLE said...

Hi Linda,

Nice to read your comments about my pimmel as you call it (I had never heard that word before you used in the blog, is funny) and my body, I like to keep in a good shape and is a reward to me reading you like my body
Of course if we were with you at the beach Jen and I will enjoy a lot showing my erection to you so you can memorize every detail of my body and if that is not enough you could take a CFNM photo of the three together with Jen and you by my sides showing my erection.
Reading other comments in the blog I encourage you to post some blurred pics of you with your hubby practicing CFNM. We are sure the pics would be great.
For me it was a difficult to take the step to show my nude pics in the blog, but after have done it never I hadn't any doubt about it, so tell that to him and maybe he accepts.

CFMNCOUPLE said...

Well I can understand what you say, but I also enjoy a lot the moments (only a few) when Jen decides to go nude with me. So maybe what you can propose her is to have at least some time when she put on the bathing suit so you can experience the CFNM at least some minutes. Although I'm sure that there are a lot of non nude women around when you are at the nudist beach, so at least think that you are in CFNM with them.

CFMNCOUPLE said...

Hi Gretchen,

You can't see how my dick grows when reading your comments. Thanks!
Hope you like as well the descriptions Jen makes about our days practicing CFNM

CFMNCOUPLE said...

Thanks! Hope you can have there some similar experiences.
Jen.

Anonymous said...

Hi Arnie,

just some questions. Have you agreed when Jen let your cfnm pics publish? How has she convinced you? Were you struggling against publishing the pics in the first time?

I have the impression that my hubby struggles about it because he is afraid of it. I think it is more than just to push him to arousing things. I don't want to offend him. On the other hand, I had fun to push him. The thought of him being presented at Marie's blog for many females excites me. It is ok to excite or arouse him but it mustn't humiliate him. How was your first time.

Before you answer, these questions occupy me but I cannot promise you to send Marie the pics.

Linda

Anonymous said...

Arnie.

Jen's descriptions are excellent. They give a very special detail to the photos, which are always excellent.

I like it when she appears in the pictures too. It makes you look more naked, as you should be.

I hope you continue to photograph and share the experiences.

Gretchen.

CFNMfan said...

I envy Arnie his amazing extraordinary girlfriend Jen! She's absolutely lovely!

CFMNCOUPLE said...

Hi Linda,

In our case I was following Marie's site and Jen didn't know about this boog, I told her about the site and we started taking CFNM pics of us at the beginning without the intention of publishing here. One day I told her that it would be very arousing to send one of our CFNM pics to Marie, she said it was a very good idea, when she said that I told her I was only joking, I didn't dare to do that, but as she saw how the idea excited me, anytime we talked about that while surfing in the blog, naked following the rules of course, my cock was hard and pointing to the front, so she commented it was obvious that I wanted to do it and it was a pitty I didn't dare. That's the way she convinced me, and both thought that we should blurr our faces, that would be the only condition to send our pics, my face must be completely blurred and her face should be blurred but showing her smile.
I agree with you, you shouldn't force him to send the pics to Marie, he must be convinced of doing it, it is not something to embarrass him, it should be something he enjoys so you should analyse if it really likes him or is something that only you enjoy, if it likes him you can insist on it until you persuade him and do it because it will be something really funny and exciting for him, is comparable to the first time I was nude doing CFNM at a beach, it was something incredible and not comparable to now that I still enjoying but after getting accustomed is not the same. So my advice is discover if he likes or not and act accordingly to that, but never force him.

Arnie.

CFMNCOUPLE said...

Hi Gretchen,

Nice to hear you like my stories, I think is part of the game to remember what happened at the beach and writte it for remembering every detail in the future.
Unfortunately with the COVID-19 measurements we cannot ask other women to take pics of us and recently our remote control was broken so that is why I'm not in the pics, but I think that the ones of this year are also different to other years and arousing as well.
Give us some ideas for more pics, is always funny to read your suggestions, does not means that we can take the pics but who knows, maybe one day we can 😁

Jen

CFMNCOUPLE said...

Thanks! 😁

Anonymous said...

Hi Arnie,

thank you very much for your advice. I think this is a very good idea.

Linda

Anonymous said...

I understand, Jen. It is necessary to do this safely.
I suggest that you take pictures at home. I suppose Arnie doesn't wear clothes at home. It should be banned!
I also think it would be interesting to meet Arnie's ass.
Another idea would be to photograph Arnie undressing in public when she arrives at the beach. Piece by piece, photo by photo. That if he wears clothes, he shouldn't be after all.

Thanks.

Gretchen.

MR Chris said...

You could mix things up and include TFNM photos as well.

Chris.

Anonymous said...

great photos as always. would love to see Linda in photos with Jen & Arnie with Linda holding Arnie's pimmel

Anonymous said...

Yes when introducing Arnie to people Jen it would be polite to just usher him towards them and get him to thrust himself a little forward. In a sane world a woman could then touch his penis and shake it instead of his hand.

Great to see people looking at the woman taking the pic and thinking to themselves what a lucky so and so.

Femsup

Will said...

Je suis totalement fan de ce couple. A chaque fois qu'ils postent des photos, elles sont top !
Merci à vous, vous nous donnez (à ma compagne et moi) envi de vous imiter.