Thursday, September 03, 2020

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM  

98. Drew, a new great photo from this Californian friend!

 

Everybody remember his amazing cfnm pic in Chicago. Here a new contribution, I'm sure all blog's readers appreciate a lot. Thanks a lot drew !! We all are eager to see more photos from you!

Hello again Marie,

I am writing you with another submission. I recently took a trip to San Diego, Ca. with my platonic friend Jamie. She and I spent a day riding our bikes on PCH before heading down to Black's Beach for some relaxation in the Sun. While we were at the beach I made sure to stop a young topless woman and request she take a photo of Jamie and myself. Of course, in true CFNM fashion, I was totally nude and Jamie was clothed. I have also included a picture from our bike ride earlier in the day in case you wanted to do a dressed/undressed post of me! I hope you enjoy

Drew
 


 

10 comments:

JB said...

Excellent I love cycling and cfnm on the beach.

BBT said...

WilliamMorgan,
Please stop with your ridiculous propaganda!
Just enjoy your tiny penis.

Anonymous said...

The tan line is instructive. Those sort of things would be eliminated for the men if they remained naked and healthy without clothes in Summer.

Femsup

NudeVinzAtl said...

Femsup, all us males should remain naked and without clothes for sure! Year round. I'd say.

Anonymous said...

Lovely pair and very sexy situation.
I like her keeping her shorts on while her friend is naked!
Andy from Rome

Ryan said...

authorized cfnm beaches should exist. they would be a success as well as making this not very well known practice known to many

Anonymous said...

So lucky to have a friend like her to pose naked with!
Despite offering none of my female friends have agreed...maybe one day?!

CFNM Indonesia said...

What she said when see you naked?

Anonymous said...

he does need a all over tan. nude is best !

Anonymous said...

Agreed nude Vince you are a very sensible male. What a great idea Ryan. Femsup