Monday, May 03, 2021

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM    


131.  Karol, posing naked with his sister in law

Hello Marie,

I have been your regular fan for a long time.
The subject of cfnm is very close to me and nice, but also to my partner
We decided that we would like to join the blog by uploading our photos.

I am sending you some photos and I hope they will be interesting to post on your blog.

These are photos of my sister-in-law who lives with me and my wife.

She is a fan of CFNM and we were fascinated by it as well.

She believes that a woman is able to manipulate a man freely if she wants to.

Best regards

Karol



 

13 comments:

CFNM1976 said...

Dressed up for dinner and a night out on the town?

NudeVinzAtl said...

Well done, friends! Thank you for sharing with us!

CFNMfan said...

I envy you! You look great together with that gorgeous sister in law! It seems like you're not new to this situation as you're not erect and hard!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting story, you live with your wife and sister in law, the three of you like cfnm and practice it, it sonds you are a happy man!

Anonymous said...

it seems women who really like and admit liking cfnm are rare

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sister in law is my ultimate CFNM fantasy!

Kinkyhermit said...

Looks like you are living the dream!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if sister in law is allowed to touch and tease his cock.

Anonymous said...

sounds like great fun with the sister in law living with them and enjoying CFNM.
I wonder if it ever becomes more sexual.

Anonymous said...

wonderful woman wonderful cfnm picture

Anonymous said...

Males are a valuable resource of labour and entertainment and should be for the whole family to use. The Wife is paramount but if Her Sister needs assistance then the Wife can grant Her Sister permission to use Her male within parameters set by Her. Femsup

Thomas said...

hmm, you live in the harem of your women

Anonymous said...

life like in paradise