Thursday, May 20, 2021

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM       

133. Ricardo, a new cfnm couple on the beach



CFNM is more and more popular and couples practicing it are increasing quickly.

Readers of the blog sending me their photos and stories also are growing ...

Here another nice contribution !

Thanks to all readers making this blog great!!
 

Dear Marie,

Here I send you the photos of me and my wife at the beach. 

This was the first time I stripped myself on the beach. 

My wife reacted very well and took out her bra too. It felt very good. 

Since then, we are a cfnm couple. 

We practice cfnm on naturist beaches and some public places, like outdoors and hotels, when there's no one nearby.

Kisses,

Ricardo



 

10 comments:

NudeVinzAtl said...

What an awesome new couple to see living the CFNM life!

CFNM1976 said...

She needs to put her top on a go full CFNM. Other than that welcome aboard. Happy CFNMing./.

Anonymous said...

looks fun !

Anonymous said...

This pretty girl should indeed have left her bikini-top on, but then again I'm so thankful she's showing the world her really magnificant breasts. Simply wonderful. Just looking at them gives me an immediate boner!
Pimmelchen

Anonymous said...

Tremendous boobs! Dude, how i wish i were you... You are so lucky to have her.

CFNM1976 said...

They are nice. But to be honest when I do look to female nudity I want to see her vulva.

cfnmlover said...

Great photo. Wish I were him... Been photoed before while in the water, but she was standing outside of it when she took the pix.

Anonymous said...

I love his dick.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful couple. If I were him I would be rock hard

Philip said...

Wouldn't mind being there with them