Saturday, March 26, 2022

OBLATION RUN, 

ALWAYS A GREAT FUN FOR THE PHILIPPINES GIRLS,

OFTEN A GREAT EMBARRASSMENT FOR PHILIPPINES BOYS

Really a funny photo: all the girls smile happy, while males how five different behaviours:

1. fully naked exposing everything while hiding his face

2. fully naked, face included, but hiding behind other people

2. fully naked, but barely hinding whith hands his genitals but showing face (and embarrassment)

3. naked (maybe) but hinding himself behind a large panel while smiling

4. completely dressed and very embarrassed, maybe because her girlfriend received a rose by a naked boy, maybe because dressed, maybe because girlfriend asked him to undress !



 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Either way the women are totally enjoying it! :=)

Anonymous said...

If I were there, I´d show another different behaviour, apart from the four ones that Marie sees on the pic. I explain myself: I´d be on the first row, totally naked and showing my face. Why should I hide anything? There´s nothing like to be totally bared with some clothed girls are around. I´d show my genitalia and face with total pride!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations !

coleopter said...

In the Philippines, they keep the vagina special; )
Perhaps that’s the way it should be.

Vive la différence!

Dyi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dyi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dyi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Last situation for me can do immediately. Fully face and naked with all exposing and leave clothes to girlfriend.