Friday, March 18, 2022

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM  


168. Jean Luc, a long time CFNM lover, back again
 
This friend of the blog sent already may pics in the past. Here some more with the story.

I was walking in one of my famous no coverage bikini on a cliff near the sea when these young guys + this delicious young lady saw me. They smiled to me. I said hello. Than, while I was quite away, I saw them discussing among themselves and smiling. Then, I heard one of the guys calling me.
Hey, sexy man !!!
I replied, Yes !!!
They made a sign with their hands to tell me, "come, come !!!"
I came immediately.
They were so amused by my non coverage bikini. They said, they never saw that before. They asked me if they can take some pictures. I replied, Yesssss
Then, I asked them. Do you want I remove it ?
The lady replied. Why, your bikini hides NOTHING !!! 
And they all laughed !!! Then, she said, yes, as you like, but we want a photo of you with us completely nude as well !!!
You know me. Fan of CFNM, I said YESSSSSSSS !!!
Then, the lady said :
I want one with only you and me. I then explain them the meaning of CFNM.
I then ask her her name. Shikha.


 

14 comments:

CFNM1976 said...

Beautiful./. I do like her simple green dress./.

Anonymous said...

He's very lucky and she is very pretty
I like to try and imagine what she is wearing under her lovely dress

Anonymous said...

Do any girl want to see me wearing a bikini?
Pedro - brazil

Anonymous said...

Yo, anonymous March 19 at 03:57 AM
I guess her lingerie is a sparkling white pushup bra, partly see-through, with a matching string.
Say what,,,?!

Anonymous said...

Nope.Try again

Anonymous said...

Jean Luc, you're a CFNM superstar!

Anonymous said...

Nice dick

Anonymous said...

I thinks she's wearing wearing cute white underwear but no bra, as hopefully the men with her will confirm

Anonymous said...

Yo, anonymous from March 21 at 05:46
I doublechecked and I think you are right: she's indeed not wearing a bra, only a string...

Jean Luc said...

Thanks for the comments. If you type Jean Luc in the search box of Marie's site, you will see other posts with me. I am on this site since 2014, as far as I remember.
Thank you Marie to post my pictures and story

Anonymous said...

Indeed! Her white underwear highlighting her beautiful dusky skin much to his pleasure

Jean Luc said...

I have some videos on beaches if someone want to see, I can send share the links

Anonymous said...

Please do sir

Jean Luc said...

https://motherless.com/503F42E
https://motherless.com/C4CB023
https://motherless.com/CE1B29A
Here you are sir. If you want more, I even have one where I am nude on a bus stop !!!