Thursday, March 03, 2022

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM  

 
164. Dave on vacation, in the swimming pool, close to the other people at the bar

 
This nice couple finally dared some cfnm close to other people.
Water barely hides his nudity and the mature lady behind him (2nd photo) realized that !
Her face expression is really priceless ...
Maybe she's tihnking to have her hubby too exposed to other women 
 
Everybody now would know if Dave jump in the pool already naked, or if he took off his swimsuit when already inside ...
 
... and especially if he went out of the pool with or without his swimsuit !!
 
Everybody is waiting for more pics from them !!

Dave and wife already contributed to my blog here here, more and more and more and more and more, more and more

 


















7 comments:

CFNM1976 said...

See./. naked men do make women happy./
Heck everyone's happy./. Happy CFNMing./.

Anonymous said...

Great bunch of pics fun couple and everyone is enjoying

Anonymous said...

wow, nice couple, daring pics !!!

Please, send ore pics to Marie !!!

Anonymous said...

These two are CFNM royalty! Thanks for the photos and keep being naked, Dave!
CK

Anonymous said...

You are right, CK!

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone
I have to say I had a weird morning.
I was working at my desk today and my girlfriend texted me to check out Marie's site.
I said Yes I new there were new pics up from the other day.
She sent back a LOL you might want to look again!
So now I'm in the second floor bathroom TCOB
Who's day just got better, this girls!!!!
xoxoxo B

NudeVinzAtl said...

Thanks for sharing even more of your awesome CFNM life! It's inspiring to see.