Saturday, February 12, 2022

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM  

 
160. Dave on vacation, 

 

his wife strips him naked in the crowd 

 

and hides his swimsuit...


Hello Marie,
I did get alot of cfnm pics, only a few have girls in the background.
If you zoom in on the picture above hubby's shoulder without the drink
 you can see a white floating thing and the hanging tire between the two
 is where I hung his white green and black bathing suit there.          
He has no clue it was there.
Kisses
B.
 
Finally we have hubby exposed to other women, that's great!
All the women and girls around are looking at him and he can't find his swimsuit again! 
His wife really knows how to perform a great cfnm !!
Thanks a lot !!

Dave and wife already contributed to my blog here here, more and more and more and more and more







 

13 comments:

CFNM1976 said...

My dream life./.

Anonymous said...

I see other woman enjoying the view

Anonymous said...

That's my retirement dream!
CK

Anonymous said...

Great photo of a really great situation!!!

Anonymous said...

Males don't need to wear swimsuits in private or publicly. Nude males for the visual benefit of females is long overdue in our culture......Mrs. P

CFNM1976 said...

Agreed male swimwear needs to go away. So ladies if you believe in ridding the world's men's swim wear. Start the revolution./.

Old School Fan said...

Mrs. P,

If you are in the USA will you please run for President next time?
That is a very sturdy platform (as it were).

Anonymous said...

great CFNM photos. looks like a great place for CFNM !

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone for all of the great comments.
From our first pics in a hall of a hotel
to Dave trying to find his suit amongst a group of people!
The other girls their could not believe that I had him Naked!
I did get a lot of high fives

NudeVinzAtl said...

What a lucky gal and a great naked husband!

Jean Luc said...

Nice pictures. I am sad as Marie never published my last pictures. In the past, she posted all my pictures. If you type Jean Luc in the search window, you will see my older posts

Anonymous said...

B .. what a fabulous set of photos. I can appreciate Dave's embarrassment, having had my swimming trunks similarly taken by my wife. Did you eventually let him have them back or did he have to leave still naked. In the final photo there seems to be some kind of sea monster about to break the surface just in front of Dave .. so I'm guessing he enjoyed the situation too.

Keep up the great work .. keep pushing Dave's comfort boundaries .. keep sending the photos

Kisses R

Anonymous said...

Absolutely great !
Finally we have Dave exposed among other women !!
Go futher please !!