Saturday, May 27, 2023

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM       

206. A FRENCH GUY SUBMITTED TO WIFE

This French friend of the blog, wrote me he loves cfnm, he is submitted to his wife and he sent me more photos ...

I appreciate a lot them and here some published.

He also wrote he's ready to cope with some cfnm challenges ... 

In the last post, I said we all are eager to see more from him, maybe also outdoor and/or with other women involved

That's the first challenge, we all wait for his reply ...

Maybe the readers have other challenges to ask him!







11 comments:

Dark Wolf said...

I like to take pics in same situation

CFNM1976 said...

Look like a upskirt sighting. No panties and possibly public hair. Delicious. Past that nice CFNM around the house./.

Anonymous said...

Try with 2-3 ladyes

Anonymous said...

Looks like me and my wife around the house it's great

Buckeye5395 said...

Looks like me around the house too.

Anonymous said...

Very nice and teasing photos indeed!
Many challenge for him:
1st: other women in the home!!

NudeVinzAtl said...

Magnifique!

Anonymous said...

More photos from this nice couple, pls!

Anonymous said...


She needs to add a girlfrend or two to the mix. They could start slowly, by inviting a close girlfriend over for drinks and maybe a suggestive movie or game. After everyone is relaxed and having a good time, she could ask (or tell) her BF to strip, and to spend the rest of the evening naked. With luck, everyone will get aroused, act a little crazy, and want more.

I have ideas for follow-up "events"!

SeaMine said...

I wish she would take more interest in his nudity--only one photo of her holding his penis! She needs to invite girlfriends over, or take him to C/O beaches so other women could see him.

Cfnm4Fun said...

I just love these casual cfnm pics and scenarios. It doesn't matter whether it is in submission or for entertainment.