Saturday, April 01, 2023

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM       

204. A FRENCH GUY SUBMITTED TO WIFE

Hello Marie,
I'm a mature french cfnm guy.
I'm cuckolded by my wife and we love that.
I'm too submitted to her.
I would love to be published on your site and could make more cfnm pics for you.
Best regards
Cuckhorns

Cfnm has many sides and sometimes is also a part of submission. Here we are with this French blog's reader ...

Thank you very much, great situations and gret photos indeed!

We all are eager to see even more from you, maybe also in an outdoor setting and/or with other women involved.


Is she sending your naked photos to her female friends?

 
Holding him for a nice cfnm photo

4 comments:

Hec Tor said...

Hello Marie, thanks very much for this publishing of my pics. My wife doesn't publish these pics to her friends but I woul'd agree that.
And I 'm very happy to be exposed on your website for this first contrib (and not last, I expect).

CFNM1976 said...

CFNM is crucial to a healthy well balanced relationship./. Said no one ever./. But somebody should./.

Anonymous said...

Like the everyday feeling of the pics. And a good one 1976. Femsup.

Anonymous said...

CFNM in everyday life of couple, that's great!!