Sunday, September 03, 2023

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM    

 
213.  JEAN LUC, NAKED AT THE BEACH BAR


This good friend of the blog loves CFNM adventures and sent me these nice photos 

and the related story. Enjoy ! Thanks a lot JL!

 

Hi Marie,

I had a very exciting adventure yesterday in a beach bar.
Here is the story.

I came from the beach in one of my skimpy sexy swimwear PHOTO 1 to buy a beer at the bar. This swimwear hides nothing at the back (PHOTO 2)
I was the attraction of the afternoon !!! LOL
Then, I chat with the 2 couples (behind me on the picture).

THE LADY - Where do you find this type of sexy swimwear.
ME - I do it myself
THE LADY - I do not understand how it works !!!
ME - It hungs under my balls !!! (They all laugh). 
THE LADY - You are not ashamed to be like this in public ?
ME - Not at all, in fact I prefer to be nude.
THE LADY - You are joking !!! You could be nude here with all people around.
ME - Yes I can. 
THE GUY - Let us see if you can.

I then, I removed my skympy swimwear and stayed nude all the afternoon.
 




 


2 comments:

Pamela said...

Jean Luc, you are my hero. I love how you are so at ease nude in public. Your little cock and body is so sexy.

Corinne said...

Oulala. My little sexy cock is back. Long time that I have not checked this CFNM Blog. I know that in your beautiful islands, you are not allowed to be nude. So, tell us, how crazy you are and where is this bar and beach ?