Friday, June 23, 2017

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM      


27. NICOLA, AN ITALIAN FRIEND SENT ME HIS WNBR PHOTOS




Nicola really llikes CFNM and my blog. He already sent me some pics of him during past WNBR.
Now, new WNBR edition, new photos.
He wrote me:
"The photo with the three Asian girls I was asked by them, before the start in wnbr london
The other photos I made it to brighton
Many girls turned to the bare men before the start
And they were amused to be photographed with naked men
Wnbr is a great opportunity for cfnm.
Thanks a lot Nicola, send me more and more CFNM pics of your to share on the blog!










6 comments:

Bethany and girlfriends said...

Good pictures, thank you for sharing. We like your cute little penis.

Anonymous said...

nicola c'est ma nouvelle adresse
julielafolle@...

écris moi bisou
julie

nicola said...

thank u bethany and girlfriends
thank u julie
i can send u others pics if u want
(my email is cfnmfan@live.it)
write me!

Julia P said...

Well done Nicola, great photographs, love the girls being fully dressed! My only snippet of advice is take your trainers off, you need to be fully nude, otherwise...

Keep it up

Julia xxx

Julia P said...

Well done Nicola, great photographs, love the girls being fully dressed! My only snippet of advice is take your trainers off, you need to be fully nude, otherwise...

Keep it up

Julia xxx

nicola said...

thank you Julia P