Saturday, June 24, 2017

W N B R    S E A S O N     I S    H E R E   ...
 
C F N M    I T H E    K E Y      P L A Y E R  
 

GIRLS LOVE BONERS IN PUBLIC !


The photos of naked guys having an hard on during wnbr had a lot of appreciating comments.

For instance:
"Boners in public are really great!
Especially when uncut guys go to show the dickhead picking out of the foreskin!"


Delete
"I also like boners with dickhead picking out of the foreskin. It looks so beautiful. I always imagine it is embarrassing for the male. That's real fun! It's part of a double standard if the females remain clothed! How I love this cfnm unfairness!"

and ask for more photos ...


She poses close to the naked hard guy, happy to embarrass ther dressed boyfriend in the background

She definitely love guys with boners, both showing dickhead and going to reveal ...

Asian girls love cut penis too, especially hard

Uncut, but definitely showing his dickhead in her full glory

Going to be hard... while girls love pose together with dressed boyfriend to make them undress ...

Girls really love to pose close to his shaved and erected cock

Big or going hard? Anyway girls wat to pose with him

6 comments:

tim said...

I totally agree. Its the blatant double standards that is so exciting and sexy. Men naked - women clothed now and always.

Anonymous said...

Hi Marie,

thank you very much for these amazing photographs! I like an erect dick with a withdrawn glans so that you can see his glans and his peeing hole. I also love the foreskin parted only a bit so that you cannot see the glans. An amazing double standard.

Please post more pics. They are great!

MR Chris said...

I don't think the guy in pick 4 is cut, just hard and rolled back.
This happens mainly with growers.

Chris

Anonymous said...

I must say, you can see the arousal the men suffers. I think the foreskin is rolled back because of their excitement. And that makes the pictures erotic. If there are some women who are interested in the male's assets it will be a gift. Don't you know that normally women at nude beaches pretend not to be interested. I love the idea that the women surfing on Marie's block are eager to see our genitals. It's wonderful that they enjoy! Therefore I am very thankful to Marie who spends so much work in this block. And I thank her even more for loving naked males!

I also like the idea of us males having to surf fully naked through her block. You are on the same level as the nude males. I often get a boner, especially when surfing with my girl friend wearing skintight clothes and playing with her mobile. I never know if she takes a pic or not. However, I have to be naked because of Marie's rule. .... and that's pour fun!

Anonymous said...

absolutely stunning!
thx Marie!

coleopter said...

The girls can see who's engaging in wishful thinking!