Thursday, October 22, 2020

a female photographer of male nudes,

Laura Stevens,

exposed at an art gallery in Paris,

managed by a woman,

visited by naked men ...


The fine art photograps of Laura Stevens have been exposed in the gallery of Miranda, having several naked male visitors.

A double  win-win and teasing situation of cfnm !


Corps d'hommes ... naked shooted by a woman
The galerist Miranda among naked male photos
The photographer Laura Stevens

A naked visitor talking with the fine dressed Miranda

A naked visitor photographing the dressed photographer

Several naked men around the dressed ladies


 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful woman Laura. Very beautiful.

Giekj said...

Bella anche la Miranda ....

Willie Fistergash said...

Miranda is so tall, elegant and beautiful. I wonder if she noticed the man's chubby bare penis. That is my favorite type of CFNM, a total contrast between feminine beauty and sophistication, and a nude man who is not ashamed of his sex organ being on display.

Anonymous said...

lovely seeing many guys who understand they must go nude around the ladies

Anonymous said...

Is it that men HAVE TO be naked to vivit the exhibition? It makes the situation even more thrilling!

Anonymous said...

The beautiful knowing smile of the blonde woman
She's thinking "I love my job!" :)

NudeVinzAtl said...

I'd love to be barefoot and nude here as well, wearing only a mask out of safety and concern for our clothed female hosts.

CFNMfan said...

I'd love to be nude there! I visited the exhibitions website, I couldn't find any reference to male visitors nudity.
Does anybody know any other similar events, as I won't be able to visit this exhibition before it closes?