Saturday, October 10, 2020

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM      

105. John, a nudist liking CFNM on the beach


This kind reader of my blog, wrote me:

Here is a little contribution of mine.
I'm a nudist and very frequently I'm fully nude among clothed woman and i find it very arousing and liberating.
One thing I've been noticing is that girls are less and less shy, they frequently start a conversation with me while I'm naked and more than one asked if she could take a picture with me.
Here's a situation on the beach,she was passing by but couldn't avoid to look .
She passed by really close, more than you can tell in the picture and took a good long and intense look.
She did make my cock twitch only with her look, it was hot.
Kisses Marie
John
 
 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've experienced the same several times on the nude beach. It is f#cking hot when a woman takes a good long look at your penis. Sometimes my penis is semi erected. When women notice this it arouses me a lot!

Anonymous said...

she is taking a good look. good for her and him !

Anonymous said...

Too bad she didn't say anything

It looks like you have a big cock!

Ricky said...

This brings back happy memories. Just lying on the beach with female passing by some stop to chat,causing it to twitch.
Ricky