Saturday, March 20, 2021

Art Live Performance “cogito ergo sum”

Visting a museum you discover an art installation: 

a real cock picking out of a wall and a screen with the face of that man behind the wall...

Women watch at the cock, staring him while hardening, they take pics, they blow and touch, looking at the man face reactions on the screen ...

More excitement or more embarassement for the male model?

Here you can see the video performance

"What's in the wall?"

She's staring at the hard cock point out of the wall...

She can't believe to her eyes, an hard cock and balls exposed

She blows to excite more him ...

while another girls can hear him moaning

and she smiles amused looking at the cock becoming even harder while he closes his eyes

A very close pic

and she wants to touch to be sure he's real!

 

 

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was that man! :~}

CFNMfan said...

Wow.. This is so hot! I'd love to be that model! I wish somebody'd ask me to do that!

Anonymous said...

That was awesome!

Glassesdog said...

He offered his dick to let women practice handjob. He would be very tired. Photos and video shows that visitors keep his dick hard at almost all time and even cause him ejaculated.

Anonymous said...

the video was amazing to see the various people teasing his cock !

Anonymous said...

I like leaking pimmels.

Linda

Anonymous said...

I like a woman in evening dress ordering me to entirely undress for her!

Anonymous said...

...showing her my pimmelchen

Anonymous said...

I also wish I could be him to show my genital as an art piece to the ladies. Let them feel it and watch it getting hard and even ejaculating finally. The video cam showing the man live and the headset with his moaning adds to the ladies' excitement. Better if the man is totally naked.