Sunday, March 14, 2021

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM  

125. Dave, asked to be naked outdoor by his wife ...


Wife B is going further with her hubby, having some CFNM in the woods.
 
She loves taking naked pics of him and horny with the idea of showing them to friends.
 
So, she asked hubby to undress completely and pose outdoor.
 
She sent me some pics, telling the story. 
 
"We went in a secluded area of a park and I pushed Dave to undress in the car. Then I get hubby out of that, asking him to pose for a shoot.  I made him feeling exposed and vulnerable. Then I wanted to give Dave maximum opportunity to get caught outside and drive him fully naked away from the car. 
I felt incredible taking phots of hubby naked in the snow!"
 
Here some of thse amazing pics, more revealing Dave and wife ...
 
More to come ! Thanks a lot !!
 

Dave and wife already contributed to my blog here, more and more

 

 



 


10 comments:

coleopter said...

Whoo😱 Easy on the prairie oysters!

Anonymous said...

Fun pics

JB said...

Fantastic pics. My ex made me get undressed on a country road one night and drove off and left me for 10 mins. Nerve racking but exciting at the same time

Anonymous said...

In spite of the cold Dave's dick looks very happy!
Andy from Rome

Anonymous said...

very cool photos ! looks like a fun couple

Anonymous said...

Great pics, nice cfnm photos !!
More of them please

CFNM1976 said...

Great./. I love it./. I just wish she wasn't so shy./. CFNM for a better world./.

Anonymous said...

I agree, both wife and hubby should show their faces!

Anonymous said...

Really a great scenery!
It's a pity no other woman in that!

Anonymous said...

This gives a new meaning to "freezing his ball off" At least you can see his nuts turning blue.