Thursday, July 14, 2022

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM

 

179.    JEAN LUC, TRIBAL STYLE TO FASCINATE GIRLS

 

Jean Luc is a long time friend of my blog and he has his own special cfnm style.

Often he "wears" a tribal style costume, like that,  i.e. tied up to show balls like these men

Many women (me too) like that tribal style and then ...

Here the story from Jean Luc!

 

Hi Marie,
Last week, I was at the beach in one of my non-coverage swimwear (tribal one).
And then, I went in a beach bar - restaurant.
Here is the story.
I was walking on the beach in one of my scandalous tribal non-coverage swimwear near a beach bar.
I did it on purpose in order that the clients could see me.
Then, at the end of the afternoon, around 5pm, I put only a shirt to cover my outrageous swimwear and went in the bar to have a drink.
I sat at the bar and then came the bar tender, a nice young lady.
I asked for a beer.
She went direct to me.
"WE SAW YOU ON THE BEACH" "YOU WERE WEARING A VERY STRANGE OUTFIT ?"
I replied: "YES, IT COVERS NEARLY NOTHING !!!"
She replied: "CAN I SEE IT ?" 
I open my shirt quickly ...
She smiled and said.
"CAN YOU COME AT MY FRIENDS TABLE AND SHOW THEM ?"
I said, "WHY NOT"
She presented me some friends, the last clients in the bar. 
I remove my shirt and showed my little swimwear.
Then she said:
"AS WE ALREADY SEE YOUR COCK, WHY NOT REMOVING IT AND LET THE COCK FREE A BIT"
I was so happy. So, I remove my swimwear and stayed fully nude.
Of course, I asked her for at least a photo that her friends were taking.
HERE YOU ARE
 

 

13 comments:

NudeVinzAtl said...

Well done, Jean Luc! You're setting a great example for us all.

Anonymous said...

Perfect./. This is truly why I went CFNM./.

CFNM1976 said...

Perfect./. This is one of the best Examples of why I went CFNM./.

Anonymous said...

He's got a much bigger dick than mine

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic, a fantasy come true. Congratulations man, many would like to be in your place (me included). I wonder, if you asked them if any of them would like to touch it, would they be willing to?

Jean Luc said...

It's me. Jean Luc. Very happy that Marie again posted one of my CFNM adventures. In one of my past posts, where a pretty black teen was taking pictures of me, finally asked me if she can touch. Have a look. You only have to put Jean Luc in the window and you will see all my past posts that Marie put on her blog.

Anonymous said...

Lucky man Jean Luc as she is gorgeous and no doubt so are her friends! :=)

Anonymous said...

Thank you sir :)

George said...

Fun times!

Anonymous said...

Jean-Luc is not only a total CFNM legend but maybe he should also consider starting a new line in male beachwear fashion! I was wondering if he has posted any pictures of him wearing his non-coverage swimwear? I would love to see it so I can work out whether I might be able to emulate it!

Jean Luc said...

On this Blog of Marie, most of my posts are me in these non-coverage swimwear. When you open the blog, you will see on the right top a window. You type Jean Luc in the search window and you will have a recap of my past experiences in these non-coverage swimwear. Very easy. Go and see and comment. There is even one in a Hotel !!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Great story and photo! I love these scenarios where pretty younger women want to look at naked older men. They don't want to date or a relationship... they just want to enjoy looking at his penis!! They never admit it, but they want to look at as many different penises as they can!

Old School Fan said...

And like Vanessa would always say, the women like to handle those big cocks until they come, then continue on their way, (leaving the spent male behind).