Thursday, November 03, 2022

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM  

187. KHEDGEHOG, massage is a nice cfnm opportunity


I have another two pics for you! Taken after a very hot massage session, by a beautiful woman. 

She knows me very well and she knows how I like to be completely naked and exposed! 

Look how she grabs my cock! 

I hope you'll publish them soon, but please please... blur  the faces!

Kisses and hugs

 

Thanks a lot again! Great situation and nice photos !

Spa, saunas, massages are often situations to have naked men among swimsuited or dressed women. I love that !! 

A masseuse, a strange lady not your woman, grabbing your balls and cock is priceless!

All the best H!
Marie 

 

FOR ALL READERS:

Please, note that H, like many other readers, send me his full open photos, asking me to blurr his face before publishing them.

This is a proof of real photos and I give them priority.

Anyway,  privacy is mandatory for me and I always comply with the requests before publishing.

Of course, I publish nearly all the photos I receive from the blog readers but, 

given the huge amount of messages and photos I receive, 

I publish first the unblurred ones!





4 comments:

Femdom House said...

Congratulations for your cfnm lifestyle...you can do every work in cfnm way...Eat,sleep,washing your vehicle,exercises...So ladies can see your swinging dick and balls and enjoy much as they can...kids also uses to be cfnm if they practice wel...

CFNM1976 said...

This is Clothed Female Naked Male Gold./. The woman making contact with his penis and testicles is the pinnacle of CFNM./.

Anonymous said...

Great photos, indeed! Contributions of readers are always welcome and are the proof CFNM is spreading!
All the blog readers should send Marie a CFNM photo of them!

Anonymous said...

great photos ! it is very sexy the way they are posed.