Friday, January 20, 2023

Fashion, even on the catwalk the double standard is normal


Everyone knows that the cfnm style is more and more widespread and popular. In fashion photos, elegant models in the midst of naked men are now the norm, but also in the fashion shows the man is always more naked than the woman. Even when the women are undressed, as in this show, their private parts are covered, while the male models show them openly.

he parades naked between two rows of attentive women

the long scarf highlights the genitals rather than covering them

and all the women in the room can see his hair, his cock and his balls

and stand still to let the ladies see every detail well


female models, on the other hand, are pretty covered


and even when they have no clothes, they hide their private parts






even if nude is normal in fashion, the female-male double standard prevails

 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is quite the fashion show ! emphasis on the show!

Anonymous said...

I love that the tables have been turned, and it is now the men that are on full display for everyone to see.

mike said...

It's such an objectification of małe body, forcing him to undress for the pleasure of the viewers. I would like to be on a show like this :)

CCsubmissive said...

Love this. I did this recently at a Life Drawing Class in front of 19 women plus the female Art teacher. Had to do every pose she told me to do. In one pose I was standing naked facing her and she told me to turn around and face all the other females, which I did immediately.

Anonymous said...

Wow abosolutely stunning event!
Me too, I like how woemn are anyway covered nd the man shown!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to do this with my little cock on display

CFNM1976 said...

I like the girl in the green./. she is the most dressed./.

Anonymous said...

These are very beautiful photos. The labia of the women are neatly covered, as they should be. The genitals of the man are neatly visible, as they should be.

Marie, please add more catwalk photos. If possible, also CFNM art model pairs.

NudeVinzAtl said...

The naked male is always the height of fashion

Anonymous said...

The women do need to be dressed more and the male needs to make sure nothing covers his cock and balls.

Anonymous said...

That one man is looking at him thinking "I wish I had the balls to show my balls"

King said...

This show has more number of beautiful ladies going fully nude and not as mentioned above.Infact male nudity is not that much but female models show breasts and shaved genitals.You can see the full show in this website and it's one hour long www.isisfashionawards.com

Anonymous said...

Girls were more covered, but Boys were more fully naked.