Monday, January 16, 2023

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM    

 
197.  JEAN LUC, TRIBAL STYLE TO FASCINATE GIRLS

This good friend of the blog loves CFNM adventures and also likes to use the "Kynodesme" a string binding the foreskin to hold the penis up. 

This "costume" enhance male nudity, better showing the penis and the balls and is really appreciated by many women ...

Marie,
My last adventure yesterday. 
It started in a hotel where I was enjoying the pool and the bar in my extreme tribal bikini.
Then, the bar tender noticed me and wanted to have a picture with her.
Her request was very simple. LOL 
A photo but fully nude.
Jean Luc
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 

9 comments:

Verygary said...

That string really didn't add much, huh? Nothing looks good on you! She wanted a picture with you, but drop the string, You two make a good couple.

Anonymous said...

great story and great photos Jean Luc!
I love your style, both wtih and without string!

NudeVinzAtl said...

Nice to see you so happily exposed!

CFNM1976 said...

Thank you./.

DeaconBlues said...

Great story and a very innovative use of a string in the "costume" but for myself I would just be full nude all the time... still, that uplifting string does do something for the male anatomy, I might just try one on for a while.

Anonymous said...

I would love to pose for her completely naked!

Anonymous said...

Jean Luc, you are an absolute CFNM legend! Please keep the stories and pics coming, with or without your "costume"!

Anonymous said...

what mini dick

Anonymous said...

Nice tribal style, fixking the dick and exposing balls!