Friday, September 28, 2018


READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM      

35. Chris, another reader discovering cfnm (also) thanks to my blog

 
CFNM is definitely a growing trend, in every form, situation, country and age!

More and more blog's readers send me messages and photos.

Here one more of those.

"I just love getting naked with and around women but opportunity's for casual nudity are not common.

I have always had this need, and for my life have been made to feel like a deviant until I found this blog, all of my fantasy's involve purvey girls forcing me to be naked.

Looking for a kinky purvey play mate to encourage me.

Chris"

2 comments:

Julia P said...

Chris you are such a good sport! And what a beautiful pair of ladies you are with, you lucky man! I am very impressed that you have been following Marie's rules for so long, and grateful that you have been generous enough to share with us this pic. Even though its a bit blurry, the view of your cock is exceptional. Tell me that the ladies took photo's too? I'm sure they still treasure them, and take time to admire their albums every now and again.

Where is this? Is it one of the London starting points? Tell us more of your experience of the ride. Are you a keen cyclist? You have very athletic and toned legs. Were you motivated by the protest aspect of the ride, See Me When I'm Not Naked, or was it CFNM, or a bit of both?

Again thanks for your generosity

Keep it up

Julia xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Julia.

I am an exhibitionist or a nudist, I can not work out which however, I have always had thing when I would want to be naked for the girls and I find it stinks that I can't be naked when I want to like using the swimming pool.

My ideal partner would be understanding or even better encouraging of me been naked.

I do think we can be smarter about the environment and I should cycle more now the weather is good and we are allowed out.

Yes they did take photos at the event in York, which was CFNM, TFNM, or, swimsuit.

I did not go on the ride when these photos were taken as I was nervous and did not have a bike, but I did go last year right though town, and yes you can sweat when naked and I wanted to stay naked the rest of the day. I am surprised that I did not get hard.

As for keeping it up LOL. No promises but I can keep it on display when permitted.

Chris.