Monday, September 03, 2018

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM      


31. JEN: 
."Convice my boyfriend to practice cfnm in public ..."


I receive many, many emails by the readers of my blog, a lot of males, some females.
Many send kind comments and photos and they deserve publication ...
This one, especially sent by a fine Spanish girl, asking for an advise ...


Hi Marie,
I write to you because my boyfriend an me like to practise cfnm, I had a lot of photos taken at home of us doing cfnm, many of them with him totally hard because he likes it so much, in fact he discovered me the cfnm and your blog. In many of the photos (...) I am posing dressed with him naked. I think that almost in 100% of photos his cock is erected what probes that he likes it even more than me as I told you before.
We talked me many times that we should go to a beach and walk there in cfnm style, but at the end he is so shy and I think he will not dare to do that. I think that a previous thing to do could be share his cock and balls in the internet with the world, so other girls could see them, but at this moment he refuses to do that, so I want your help to convince him, how could I do that? or You think I should not take into accout his opinion and send some photos to you to post them in your blog? But in fact I don´want to do that, so if you could help me with something I could use to convince him it would be nice. ...



21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Handjob Time !!!

Anonymous said...

nice pic indeed!
I do hope she convince him to go naked on the beach!

nicola said...

very hot!

Anonymous said...

MOre photos from this nice couple!!

Anonymous said...

great story and mice photo.
Marie did you give her a good advise'

Anonymous said...

She should tell him "no more sex if you go dressed on the beach!"

Anonymous said...

She's presenting him to a female freind for a shoot?

Anonymous said...

the man should know how to make his girlfriend happy
being naked in the beach, showing his dick to entertain all girls is the easiest way
it will be fun for the girl to see his embarrassing face

Anonymous said...

I love how she holds his dick for the shoot!

Anonymous said...

Who is taking the picture?

Anonymous said...

No mirro, I guess, maybe a female friend took the pic?

Anonymous said...

Sorry to finish with your fantasy of a third girl present to take the photo. The photo was made with the help of a support for the camera. But if there is any girl that visits the blog and want to collaborate with us taking photos, we will be very pleased. Any girl interested contact with us on cfnmcouple@gmx.es and we could talk about how we could meet and take the photos. Hope there are some girls interested!!!

Anonymous said...

he should try the beach, he may like it ! maybe he should have a few drinks then he may be more willing to get naked.

cfnmlover said...

Surprised that the flag isn't all the way at full mast yet. If I were in that situation, and I have been before, it would definitely be prominent:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, he is shy to do cfnm on the beach, but willing to have a stranger girl shooting him in the nude with his girlfriend !
Great indeed!!

CFNM_Belgium said...

I think a lot of us guys would be very happy with a girlfriend/wife like Her ! :)

Anonymous said...

Great couple!!

Anonymous said...

You should really post more pics! They are really beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Yes, we want more pics from this nice couple!!
Marie, ask them to send more!

Formerly CfnmFan said...

I agree. They are a very sexy couple.

Anonymous said...

It would be nice to present more pics! I would look forward to that!