Monday, September 17, 2018

Tribal cfnm 

Etiopia, cow's jump ceremony ...

for (female) tourists fun !

All the female tourists smiling at him while shooting

They are really happy of the show!

and all the women are pointing the camera there ...

... to take home a great souvenir

 

As the sun sets...

 
Cow jumping is a rite of passage for men coming of age and must be done before a man is permitted to marry. 

 

The man-to-be must jump the cattle four times to be successful. 

 

This test is performed while naked ...

Basically only showing his genitals to all the women in the tribe he becomes a real man!

 More pics here

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really hard. As a man you must be naked. How embarrassing in front of so many beautiful clothed women! And they use their cameras to take many pics of your naked body. Not only these pics go round the world but also there are lots of women uploading the pics for everybody to see! Either everybody knows how you look naked or you have to chicken out and loose your honor. It is so unfair! But, Marie, I have to admit that my dick is really erect sitting in front of my computer! I hope my sister doesn't catch me and ....

Anonymous said...

Nice pics and amazing situation.
As a matter of fact, only showing his genitals to women a guy becomes a real man!
A cfnm ceremony should be done everywhere!!

Anonymous said...

It would more exciting if - instead jumping naked over cows - the young men had to fight each other naked to prove their manhood while the women (black and white) watch. Now that would be sexy!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree. But all the women should have cameras! It gets especially arousing!

Anonymous said...

I would like to share my naked pics...

Anonymous said...

You want to share your naked pictures? Please do!

Avenger1100 said...

Can i submit my pics?