Friday, May 15, 2009

Privates
on parade!
What better cfnm situation can you imagine?
All the elements I love in Cfnm are here:
- ordinary girls are fully dressed
- guys are fully naked on display
- they are many couples
- girls show their boyfriends nude to other girls
- some girls are amused in showing their partner nude ...
- other are embarassed ...
- boys are showing their assets to many girls
- ... in presence of their girlfriends
Girls, 1. Do you thinks these girls identify their boys?
2. Would you be happy or scared of being in that situation with your boyfriend?!
3. Would you be able to identify yours?
Kisses
Marie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

exellente scène de cfnm
elle rapelle une émission anglaise "private dicks " ou les femmes devaient reconnaitre leur homme comme sur cette image ,mais leur sexe etait un peu "maquillé "

Mais certaine ames sensibles se sont plainte en disant que l'homme etait ridiculisé avec cette émission !!!

Espérons que celà puisse revenir un jour !!!

THAI TRAVEL INFO said...

If my girlfriend show my naked pics to her friends, I'll enjoy it. Also, I want to know their reaction and comments. Thing like this can arouse me.

kiwidave said...

that privates on parade is fun i do have a secret desire to participate in sometthing like this but here in nz probaly unlikey

Amy said...

Hi Marie, Really enjoy your site and all the pics and comments on it, must keep you very busy! Thanks for your hard work :) but bet you enjoy it anyway ;)
Here's a link to our new facebook group combining CFNM and dressing up (the guys that is): http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=121596562956&ref=mf

Love to hear more from you and anyone else interested in what we are doing particularly those who would like to participate,
Amy xx

Anonymous said...

I played a game like this once in college. I was single at the time so there was no girlfriend involved. It was both hot and embarrassing to play but I would definitely do it again!

ztruhs said...

I'm afraid I would idenify myself with the middle picture and be guess easy,but would be fun anyway