Tuesday, January 22, 2019



READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM

46. MARK showering at the beach
 
Hello Marie,

Today I did something that I had always wanted to do but that I had never done, today for the first time I was in a nudist beach

I tell you the story of my first time at the nudist beach, I also send you some photos attached, in particular when I shower completely naked in the presence of two women in bathing suits, pure cfnm, that day It represented for me my first cfnm was all very exciting and I would like to share it with you and the readers of your blog.
 
I am a lover of the sea and I tell you that this is one of the most beautiful beaches that I have ever seen, crystal clear beach made mainly of sand and pebbles, pebbles of all sizes, from small pebbles to larger boulders.

What a beach show, then, my attention is shifted to people, people of all ages, there are young people in their early twenties, someone of my age (27) thirty years old, forty, fifty, all ages, I know that despite being a nudist beach someone who keeps the costume there is always, thank goodness,

I'm still not sure to undress, I miss going down sincerely and what do I go away? I do not even go down? Arrival until here I find this beach show not far from where I live, this beach that I had never seen and that I had always avoided for fear, shame but I wanted to see below ... but who cares!

I get down and go to the ball, I do not know what to do there are all naked people, I feel embarrassed, I feel ashamed, I want to run away, I put aside, as far as I can put aside, the beach is small.
At the end I decide, I will put near a fountain of fresh water, a fountain that is nothing more than a tube that comes down from the mountain from which comes natural fresh water, a wise decision to put them close even if you do not understand right away.
I start to congratulate myself for having placed near the shower, a continuous coming and going of people who go to rinse under running water to remove the salt from them, all pass near me, and those who do not pass near me can not do not notice me while waiting for his turn to take a shower.
 
I get up and start towards the water, now I am in difficulty barefoot on the pebbles, then the fact that I was completely naked ... I approach the water and I'll go there . ... I feel the cold water that slowly rises and cools the pea and balls ... what a fantastic feeling ... ten minutes in the water and from there I realize that there are many more people in costume than I thought.
 
I'm a little lying in the sun. .I just a bit with the balls in the air, I feel the air in places where it was not never gone, I feel the balls that are touched by the wind and the chapel that throbs in the sun, I turn and see that there is a little row near the shower, I turn the other side and I see two topless women, both on thirty I think they come to me, or rather they go to the shower, I pass by, I pretend to have my eyes closed, I feel my eyes on me, I do not really know if they have calculated or not but have passed by to me. They come near the shower and they see that there is a row, they go back but it happens a beautiful thing, there are half a meter from me big enough boulders, they sit down with their backs to the fountain and discuss with each other, ... in all this I am completely naked and they are topless: what a spectacular situation!
 



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool another self poster. where is this beach.

Chris.

Dick Ogle said...

That black bikini bottom is no match for that girl's big butt!

Anonymous said...

Tiny weeny

Anonymous said...

good for you to go to the nude beach and enjoy the sun,sand and water on your body.
and to enjoy the other nude people as well.

D T R said...

MARIE - Would you like this re-typed in real English rather than a Google Translate horrid unreadable mess. The author put in good effort but needs help I think.
dtr@photographer.net

Old School Fan said...

Good job Mark!

Judging from the butts on these ladies, I bet they had nice cans, all the better to keep you aroused.

If only we could see the smiles of satisfaction on their faces!

Anonymous said...

I'm the guy in the video, if anyone wants to see the video they can write me on skype, my contact is marco24xx

Anonymous said...

Who took the pictures/ video?

mark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I Hide the phone....
Marco