Wednesday, August 12, 2026

For vacations, some prefer the sea 

and some the mountains, 

but in any case, men are always naked

 

24 comments:

Verygary said...

Naked IS the best weatherproofing, rain or shine!

Anonymous said...

She's really happy hiking with some dicks swinging in the fresh air!

Gérald said...

I have sent my pictures with my classy mistress

mike said...

Those guys look a bit overdressed, they should take the shoes and go barefoot :) - I did have a chance to hike some times for few kilometers maybe in the woods in sommer ( during day and night) - naturally without unnecessary clothes :) ;- and of course it's really comfortable to walk like that during the heat. I meet only 2 ladies during that trip, but I meet them more then once on the same area. Other time when I was coming back from nudist beach it's started to rain and I needed to hide, rain didn't stop so I simply put all my clothes veto bagpack to keep them dry and then walk back to my car completely naked and barefoot during the rain - cool experience, I didn't wanted to get dressed immediately instead I decide to walk around a bit longer while it was still raining.

Buckeye5395 said...

Hiking unless its a beach requires shoes, socks I guess optional. A backpack in my opinion does not take anything away from a CFNM concept nor does wearing hat . Sunglasses on the other hand hides our true identity( our face) and wearing such infringes upon CFNM.

Anonymous said...

I agree, particularly concerning sunglasses.
If you're going to be naked, be completely naked.
Don't do things by the half measure, show the ladies everything everytime

Anonymous said...

Guys, you know the drill: off with the clothes and let everything move freely! So natural! :)

Georgina

mike said...

Great one :) - i can only imagine how scared and surprised I would be if someone told me to do that on the bike :)

Anonymous said...

I can imagine that some females could be shocked or scared by meeting men wandering around naked in the lonely forest. I think it would be a good start to have it in well-guarded parks (maybe with well equipped female guards ready to control and help). That way, females of all ages could feel safe and visit and experience everything without the slightest trouble. Maybe it would be possible in certain well guarded nudist tracks in the forest, where nobody would be surprised or shocked, instead taking the nude men as part of the experience and nature to explore...

MisterE said...

I always am as long as I know everybody is ok with it.

mike said...

Such nudist trails already exist in Germany - there a nudism or DKK is still quite popular I think

mike said...

Oo I meant FKK :)

mike said...

So decided to visit my favorite nudist beach today, it's still early but it's already hot - too hot to wear clothes :) - I get naked right at the parking and put all my clothes in the car - thanks to that I will no need to bother about them through whole day - I do believe birthday suit is the best swimsuits ( for men :) - to make things more challenging I got some magical pills that cause to push your blood into certain parts - I'm not sure if this a good idea ;) right from starts I got big 90 degrees erection - even without any stimulation - so I walked along the beach with ridiculous boner bouncing left and right up and down with each step - luckly there aren't many people yet, otherwise I would die from emberassemt :D tbc

mike said...

So I'm playing a little shy exhibitionist today Im deliberately looking for a spots at the far ends of the beach were usualy you would meet a regular clothed sunbaters - they feeling of being the only one naked is really embarrassing but exciting at the same time :)

mike said...

And i have witnessed a full variety if swimsuit styles - topless ladies with naked men, bottomless ladies with naked men clothed ladies with naked men - it's hard to find any guy wearing swimsuit today :)

Anonymous said...

That’s how it should be; men shouldn’t wear anything on the beach.

CFNM1976 said...

CFNM hiking is a great idea./. We need a CFNM world organization that promotes such an activity./.

Bmann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bmann said...

For some sunglasses are only a fashion statement and therefore not ideal for a CFNM situation. However for others like myself, with blue eyes and extreme sensitivity to bright sunlight, sunglasses are required and they are not an attempt to hide my identity.

Bmann said...

I wish there were trails like that in US Parks and National Forests. But I don't think there are any. On the other hand, there are no laws against nudity in US parks and National Forests. The only information I found once is that legal enforcement against nudity is more a function of the tolerance of local jurisdictions. So it's probably best to be careful, but it only takes one uptight mom with an underage daughter to get you in trouble.

Anonymous said...

Interesting...Where is that beach located?

Anonymous said...

To Human, August16, 2026 at 3:29 AM: Maybe Jean-Luc would take the risk, just so mother and daughter could see him with his cock hanging out.

Anonymous said...

* To Bmann, not Human...

Anonymous said...

That is why we need more sports to be played CFNM where the males are naked and the girls in modest uniforms as it gives a safe place for young girls to see naked males. Our swim team did this and there were dozens of moms who brought daughters that had to be 8 to 14, I loved to see the looks on their face knowing it was a school sanctioned even and I would rather have these girls see their first naked male than have it by some prick showing his cock to her on the street.