Saturday, August 22, 2026

HIKING IS REALLY POPULAR THIS SUMMER



15 comments:

nakedmatt said...

Great casual cfnm pic.

Anonymous said...

These two old men again... It's been a bit repetitive, isn't It?

Anonymous said...

Naked men hiking with dressed women are never boring!

Anonymous said...

Hot daddy with a big dick.

Anonymous said...

When I was in college I stayed in Germany for 2 months. Thru the exchange program I met many people. Two German girls took me on a hike along the river I noticed there were other people nude. I was surprised so they informed me it was a tradition for the new male students to walk nude. So for 2 hours I was walking nude with the girls. When we turned around to go back they started laughing and said there is no tradition so then they said I couldn’t be the only one nude so both of them stripped naked for the walk they were so beautiful and we continued our nude walks for the next two months

Jean Luc said...

Nude Hiking is so exciting as you encounter by surprise people and specially, clothed ladies on the track and most of the time, you got nice smiles.

Anonymous said...

Were their pussies hairy or shaved?

Anonymous said...

Of course, you'll always be the only one naked, right? Because otherwise, I suppose you wouldn't have any fun.

Jean Luc said...

And because in the islands where I live, no nude people at all. I am the only one. LOL

CFNM1976 said...

Looks like a CFNM couples trip./. Such trips should be a regular occurrence./. Someone should also do a study to see if there are any health benefits of CFNM./. It would be interesting to see the results./.

Slippered Hero said...

It was probably a clothes optional event, in the UK these are being put on more instead of just a naturist event because it attracts more people and everyone knows what to expect, naked people. This means wife's or partners that wouldn't dare go naked can come along as well as just the naturist. As there are more male naturist or at least those attending this sort of event, means that the majority of people naked are male, so it can easily turn into a CFNM event by pure chance.

Slippered Hero said...

I'd say they were middle aged not old, Try not to be so judgement, it comes to us all eventually, unfortunately.

Anonymous said...

You don't say? :-o

Anonymous said...

She has that big stick pretty close to his balls in case she needs to get his full attention.

Anonymous said...

I have heard that males behave better when they are naked and the females are clothed, that alone would be enough reason to keep the males naked and the women clothed.