Saturday, August 22, 2026

HIKING IS REALLY POPULAR THIS SUMMER



5 comments:

nakedmatt said...

Great casual cfnm pic.

Anonymous said...

These two old men again... It's been a bit repetitive, isn't It?

Anonymous said...

Naked men hiking with dressed women are never boring!

Anonymous said...

Hot daddy with a big dick.

Anonymous said...

When I was in college I stayed in Germany for 2 months. Thru the exchange program I met many people. Two German girls took me on a hike along the river I noticed there were other people nude. I was surprised so they informed me it was a tradition for the new male students to walk nude. So for 2 hours I was walking nude with the girls. When we turned around to go back they started laughing and said there is no tradition so then they said I couldn’t be the only one nude so both of them stripped naked for the walk they were so beautiful and we continued our nude walks for the next two months